Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 V4.2.12 won't save pics/videos on the phone
2408 4 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drmeddenrasen91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 382067 ft

Hey Guys,

I performed a factory reset on my Galaxy S7 and reinstalled the DJI Go 4 App from the Google Play store.
Since then, the videos and photos taken with my Mavic aren't saved on the phone anymore.
Only a few seconds of each video can be found in the "DJI Record" folder.
I'm also wondering that the app hasn't created a "DJI Album" folder like in the version I used before.

The saving directory is set on the SD card and all permissions are granted.

Does anyone have similar problems?

Thank you all in advance.
Julian

2018-5-6
Use props
Bjornb
Flight distance : 6171 ft
Sweden

Check to see if your video cache is full. Sounds like it. If so, make it bigger or clear it.
2018-5-6
Use props
MFPullen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like cache is your problem. Typlically you will get a warning on  phone during a flight letting you know ‘Cache is full’.  Any photos or video after that message will not make it to your phone.  I believe the default is 2gb.  If you have a phone with a lot of storage, bumping up the cache size will take care of this problem.  If you are relying on cached images you can also clear the cache after each flight to make room for more.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Julian, you had enabled Auto Sync HD during flight, right? If yes, please check if there is enough space on the mobile device, I would like to forward this case to the engineers to confirm first.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to click the playback button after shooting, don't need to download the images, then please check back the editor, see if the original pictures have synced to the local. Thank you.
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules