Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

the leading drone label manufacturing shop at drohnen.de is now also available in ENGLISH with worldwide shipping:

https://shop.drohnen.de/en

They manufacture the smallest dronbe labels - made of aluminium - self adhesive - and laser engraved.
Only increadable 0,18 gram weight - no influence to the sensors /compass / flight time at all
So these labels fullfill even the stricktest laws like the laws in Europe / Germany where these labels have to be fireproof.
Also perfect for the US / FAA registration reguirements (USA). USA / FAA Version here!

And now also available as special version for the UK for the Operator-ID (CAA registration) with required 3mm font size / height! UK / CAA Version here!

The labels are VERY small so they can be fitted on any drone - neverless they allow up to 4 lines of text - so in example your full name + address plus phone number or email - or FAA registration number + address or whatever you like..

individual laser engraving is included in the price - four available colors..

The smallest version is the so called Drone label "nano"

Also special Drone labels for DJI Mavic Air or DJI Mavic Pro / Platinum or DJI Spark available as well as for DJI Phantom 4

Special Version for the UK to meet UK requirements:

2018-5-6
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

wow nice sharing!
2018-7-19
Use props
fans9c06a8e5
New

very helpful. Thanks a million, just purchased one
2018-7-26
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

I was thinking of putting an NFC patch on mine but these label look very good so now I hesitate.
2019-1-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-29
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks bro. I travel so can I put only my email, my name but no number and no address ? It's legal ?  
2019-5-29
Use props
Nooky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

New! Not only available for USA and other countries but now also for the UK / Great Britain (GB) and the new CAA registration with Operator-ID and 3mm font size on the lable!

2019-11-8
Use props
Dronetest.co.uk
New

United Kingdom

This may be of use to you for your weatherproof Labels, 12 for £4.95 inc postage.  DtoneTest dot Co dot Uk
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules