Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP ! How do I remove “fake” inspire 1 name/logs?
534 4 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft

This is driving me crazy !
I have an extra name/log in Dji go for my inspire 1 called lower_version_boardnum.  Now most every time I try to fly it seems to be picked by the app. I say this because the flight settings are all “0”. It happily tells me it’s ok to fly but before I start motors I check settings and if they read “0” then I have to shut down everything and start over.

I have read zillions of posts here and other sites mentioning all the cures and fixes. Swapped cables, etc,etc. I have zero troubles with my phantoms or my magic pro(well mostly  This is driving me crazy. Really tiring and frustrating trying to get in the air and watching the light change or happening disappear while I restart over and over again.

The bird flys like a dream once it locks in on my account.

Latest everything in updates and using mini 4

This all started after I installed the fly safe update or what ever it was called. That was when the other name was loaded.

Any ideals?
2018-5-6
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer

UPDATE
Wind was howling most of day so ran a few more tests, minus props.
Doesn’t make any difference what cable I use between RC/mini 4. All work perfectly with magic pro I might add AND on the mini 4.
Tried a iPhone 7+ for 1st time with inspire. It worked -flawlessly- every time and with all cables !
When the app loads with the zeroed out settings, the drone name is also blank.  HOWEVER, if I unplug lightning plug and replug while all is running, the zeros are replaced with correct settings. BUT , and a big but, the name of the drone is still blanked out !!

I might add that the mini 4 is running  dji 4 ver: 3.1.23 and has latest safe fly update.  iPhone still has ver: 3.1.14

I managed to get one flight in today after a long struggle to get it to correctly link. For a drone I worked hard to get it sure is leaving me a bad taste.  I really don’t want to have to resort to using the iPhone with it dang it !!!!

PS:
I got a screenshot of the wrong page (first thing that pops up when the fires up app). I forgot to grab one of correct one to show difference. Try to post tomorrow.
The wrong one all fits on screen while correct one I have to scroll down to read all the info.
2018-5-7
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer

2018-5-8
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer

2018-5-8
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer

Ok, the first photo was taken when the drone was linking to the “no name” drone that has everything zeroed out. As you can see, it is ready to fly. And you can start motors and take off. Not really bright but I did to test.

The second photo is what I want to see. You notice I will have to scroll down to read the rest of information. Also this has -radio quality- listed, where the first photo doesn’t.

I’m still trying to sort it all out. I did get the fake name removed from dji go. Now it is just a no name that try’s to load. A name will be assigned if I start motors.

It’s a software problem. Never happens on the iPhone running an older version.

Nuff said. Thanks for all the feedback. Guess it had been hacked to death long ago.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules