Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Airs Compatibility issues
657 1 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celo1017
lvl.3
Flight distance : 323235 ft

Good evening guys since I've owned the mavic air I've use the iPhone 6 and also the Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge without any issues I wanted a bigger screen so I decided to go out and get a tablet I did look at the list and see which ones were compatible I chose the Galaxy Tab a 7.0 this tablet is giving me so much trouble from the beginning and I've tried and tried but it continues to have lagging video also the video would just stop and black boxes would be everywhere also connection failure at the top of the app where it's usually green and get a red notification loss of signal and this happens very often I'm not willing to put up with this kind of stuff so I'm thinking about taking the tablet back for an exchange anyone have any ideas before I do so
20180506_140814.jpg
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Did the issue happen when the drone is connected back to the iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge? If no, I suggest trying to reinstall the latest app on the tablet or change another connecting cable, shut down the apps that are not in use, switch the device to airplane mode, see if it helps.
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules