Having problems
645 5 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji4plus
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone i'm very new to this my problem is when i record a video and import it from sd to my computer it plays good on my Window multimedia player but when I import the file to my Shotcut it's pixelated and very grainy I have shot in 4k and I have shot in 1080 HD and there is no difference just pixelated so bad. It did the same thing on DaVinci Resolve 15 what am I doing wrong. It's a phantom 4 Pro Plus
2018-5-6
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Are you sure you get the right version imported into your editing software, there are 2 versions recorded at the same time on the SD, one version is very bad to look at on a regular monitor.
Can you see if the imported material is actually in HD/4K resolution?

Edit: make sure you import the files from /DCIM/100MEDIA/ and not the files from /MISC/THM/100/.
2018-5-6
Use props
Jojoyuan
lvl.2

Japan

Here's the quick solution to fix Davinci Resolve won't edit Phantom 4 4K footage correctly: http://www.brorsoft.com/tutorial ... avinci-resolve.html
2018-5-7
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Jojoyuan Posted at 2018-5-7 00:26
Here's the quick solution to fix Davinci Resolve won't edit Phantom 4 4K footage correctly: http://www.brorsoft.com/tutorial/editing-phantom-pro-4k-in-davinci-resolve.html

Do you need to advertise your brorsoft site everytime something regarding videofiles is mentioned?
OP said it was pixelated and grainy in both ShotCut and DaVinci not that he could not edit, not thinking your converter would improve any pixelated/grainy videos.
2018-5-7
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried edit and export a short clip, it may just be showing a low res preview file to speed up workflow.
2018-5-7
Use props
dji4plus
lvl.1

United States

I think KedDK nailed it.My friend set my computer to import straight to a difference file... I'll let you guy's know if that was it. Thank you guy's.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules