1367 4 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I sent an email to Filmic Pro asking about full support of Android with the OSMO Mobile 2. They answered back and I wanted to share it here with you guys.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for writing in. We plan to fully support the OSMO Mobile 2, however DJI have not released a public SDK for Android yet so we can't start building support until that happens.

Currently OSMO 2 support is available on iOS only.

We don't have an ETA at present as to when the SDK for Android will be available.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

How would you rate my reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

Best Regards,
FiLMiC Pro Android Support

2018-5-6
Use props
Rob Hughes
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for posting this, I'm also waiting for the osmo mobile 2 to be supported by this great app.
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rob Hughes Posted at 2018-5-7 02:49
Thanks for posting this, I'm also waiting for the osmo mobile 2 to be supported by this great app.

No problem. Unfortunately I could't wait any longer and I am making the switch to Apple since I already bought the OSMO Mobile 2.
2018-5-7
Use props
Rob Hughes
New

United Kingdom

Fair enough. For me, I wouldn't switch to Apple just for this but you must use it much more then me.
2018-5-8
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rob Hughes Posted at 2018-5-8 03:03
Fair enough. For me, I wouldn't switch to Apple just for this but you must use it much more then me.

Yes and I've owned all 3 device types so it doesn't make a difference to me. From what I've seen DJI seems to lean more towards the Apple side of development.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules