Dose Zenmuse X7 can be use solely apart from drone??
5668 4 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
An Hon
New

Hong Kong

Dose Zenmuse X7 can be use solely apart from drone??

The gimbal & camera design is fantanstic,
and make me think about its not limit to drone shot, even like crane/jib setup,
How about make a Zenmuse X7 Russian arm setup for car chase scene ??
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Hon, currently, X7 can only be used together with the aircraft, there is no handheld device can be supported, thanks for your interest.
2018-5-7
Use props
RobertAngier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321519 ft

the problem with the X7 is that it's not actually a camera, it's just the sensor and a lens on a gimbal, the actual camera and recording "brain" is in the inspire 2, which is why it cannot function without the drone or with the Osmo. I imagine DJI has plans to create a handle type rig in the future for the X7 but it would be interesting to see what it looks like or how big it is because like I said, it would have to include the camera brain. I also can't imagine it would be cheap. Honestly by the time they figure it out, they'll probably have something more intriguing or valuable anyway. We'll see!
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RobertAngier Posted at 2018-6-16 18:22
the problem with the X7 is that it's not actually a camera, it's just the sensor and a lens on a gimbal, the actual camera and recording "brain" is in the inspire 2, which is why it cannot function without the drone or with the Osmo. I imagine DJI has plans to create a handle type rig in the future for the X7 but it would be interesting to see what it looks like or how big it is because like I said, it would have to include the camera brain. I also can't imagine it would be cheap. Honestly by the time they figure it out, they'll probably have something more intriguing or valuable anyway. We'll see!

Hi, Thank you for your interest, we will forward your request to our engineers for consideration.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI360
New

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 14:06
Hi, Thank you for your interest, we will forward your request to our engineers for consideration.

Hi Tony,

in fact with this camera concept separate Body and superb sensor and recording quality You are able to build the worlds best 360 camera on the market for a very low price.

you can house 2 or better 3  X7 cameras so close with a decent fisheye lenses and 10bit ProRes recording that all serious film makers would go for it.

with a gimbal on top would blow all software blurred stabilisers out of the market.

I am about to buy 3 DJI copters and cameras just do this by myself.

but I would prefer I product of you guys.

software like Mistika from SGO can immediately stitch the recordings to cinema grade VR.

2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules