Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 Ladies Brae, Sligo, Ireland
759 10 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

This is a 360 i shot with a phantom 4 standard.

Photos were taking manually and stitched with in Autopano Giga. The sky is added after with GIMP (it is not perfect but i wanted to share anyways)

The small lake you see if the youngest lake in Ireland with records of a small earthquake in 1409 and the lake forming. The lake is called Lough Achree
The mountains in the far distance is Slieve League in Donegal the 2nd highest sea cliffs in Europe and are over twice the height of the Cliffs of Moher.
The other two mountains you see are Ben Bulbin the most famous mountain in Sligo and Knocknarea nearest
The mountain right beside the lake is called Knocknalongy and is is about 544m high, the highest of a small mountain range called the Ox Mountains.

https://roundme.com/tour/255410/view/757431/
2018-5-7
Use props
ghutch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187375 ft
United States

Really nice work!  And thanks for the APG info...
2018-5-7
Use props
G Davidson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 263465 ft
United Kingdom

Great scenery - well done!

Wish I lived just a little nearer some hill scenery myself - it was bad enough hoping to get the right light when I ventured further afield to do conventional photography but getting the wind right too is a challenge

2018-5-7
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Ireland

Wind on the west coast of Ireland is always an issue as well G as is nice weather. I am lucky to live just a couple of minutes from the sea and some mountains
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool. Nice job.
2018-5-7
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good work
2018-5-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 2018-5-7 07:35
Wind on the west coast of Ireland is always an issue as well G as is nice weather. I am lucky to live just a couple of minutes from the sea and some mountains

Aloha FuZZy,

Very nice.  It looks like it took some work, steady hand and good eye to do that.  Very nice.  How did you get the sky and cloud shots?  Another series?

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us!
2018-5-7
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Ireland

Cetacean Posted at 2018-5-7 21:56
Aloha FuZZy,

Very nice.  It looks like it took some work, steady hand and good eye to do that.  Very nice.  How did you get the sky and cloud shots?  Another series?

Aloha Cetacean,

I actually downloaded some existing 360 degree sky shots only, then used GIMP to add them by following this tutorial

2018-5-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 2018-5-7 23:25
Aloha Cetacean,

I actually downloaded some existing 360 degree sky shots only, then used GIMP to add them by following this tutorial

Aloha FuZZy,

Well, it was to a nice effect!  Fit in well.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-5-7
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Many congratulations to you on an excellent and beautiful image. You seemed to have captured the scene perfectly, and dispelled the myth that Ireland is always wet.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules