how long did it take to ship?
12Next >
16762 56 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

ordered the osmo mobile 2 last week. excited to use it and hope it arrives before my vacation in a month. just curious to see how long it took for others to recieve theirs. i ordered from DJI and live in the US

2018-5-7
Use props
tomkrist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276473 ft
Norway

Ordered mine today, it was sended from Oslo to Rognan(small village i live ine). I ordered it sunday, it was sended today
and i think i  will get it at wednesday or thursday Hoping it will arrive to the weekend so i can test it out. Looking so
forward to test it out with my S8 phone
2018-5-7
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

DANG. mine still hasent shipped
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the US (Washington State) and I got mine in 10 days total time from placing the order to it being delivered.  
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please post your order number here so that we could help to check the status? Thank you.
2018-5-8
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 01:00
Could you please post your order number here so that we could help to check the status? Thank you.

0018960801056. iknow it takes a bit to ship, just says payment success. im just anxious to use it is all. ha
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wrangrob Posted at 2018-5-8 08:25
0018960801056. iknow it takes a bit to ship, just says payment success. im just anxious to use it is all. ha

Sorry for the late response, the estimated shipping date of Osmo Mobile 2 when you placed the order is 10-15 business days after the payment confirmation, the estimated shipping date of your order would be next week, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
2018-5-15
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I bought my osmo mobile 2 at an apple store but I ordered the omos base from DJI... Order was two weeks ago and it still has not shipped.
2018-5-15
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1

Yeah, now Best Buy has them in stock, so that’s lame
2018-5-15
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

Ordered it more than 3 months ago, still no news and of course not shipped. I'm not even kidding.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Auroz Posted at 2018-5-18 11:43
Ordered it more than 3 months ago, still no news and of course not shipped. I'm not even kidding.

Sorry to hear that, may I know where did you purchase it? If it is from our online store, please post the order number here so that we could check, thanks.
2018-5-21
Use props
wrangrob
lvl.1
United States

GOT MINE TODAY. NOW I GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT
2018-5-22
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-21 06:57
Sorry to hear that, may I know where did you purchase it? If it is from our online store, please post the order number here so that we could check, thanks.

Amazon.fr
I received it today tho! but it's a shame that it took so long time, I was about to cancel the order.
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Auroz Posted at 2018-5-28 07:12
Amazon.fr
I received it today tho! but it's a shame that it took so long time, I was about to cancel the order.

We do apologize to have kept you waiting, we will keep fulfilling every channel, hope you have a great time with the device.
2018-6-1
Use props
Desertdude7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98035 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 01:00

I ordered mine on 11-30 i still haven’t seen it. Here’s my order number 0011880915970
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Desertdude7 Posted at 12-11 11:28
I ordered mine on 11-30 i still haven’t seen it. Here’s my order number 0011880915970

Hello there, shipping for the Osmo Pocket began on December 12th, 2018 on a first come first served basis. Don’t worry though, as pre-orders will receive priority shipping. We will arrange the shipment for your order as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2018-12-12
Use props
Darren White
New

United States

wrangrob Posted at 2018-5-22 09:19
GOT MINE TODAY. NOW I GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT

How many days did it take to arrive?
2019-6-14
Use props
djiuser_dnQ3bZOuUCrw
New

United States

I ordered mine 3 days ago, status is "Processing"...I chatted with support and am told it'll arrive tomorrow.  When I asked for a tracking number (since the signature is required) I'm told I'll receive the tracking number after FedEx delivers it.  After more probing, I'm told, it's in a "ready to send status".  DJI if this is any indication of your support, I'm starting to have buyers remorse.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dnQ3bZOuUCrw Posted at 7-15 09:10
I ordered mine 3 days ago, status is "Processing"...I chatted with support and am told it'll arrive tomorrow.  When I asked for a tracking number (since the signature is required) I'm told I'll receive the tracking number after FedEx delivers it.  After more probing, I'm told, it's in a "ready to send status".  DJI if t[view_image]his is any indication of your support, I'm starting to have buyers remorse.

Hello there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, we have forwarded it to the appropriate team to investigate and keep improving our customer service.
Upon checking your order, all have been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number. Please keep me updated if you have any further concern, thank you.
2019-7-16
Use props
djiuser_7lcfey2QhfhU
New

United States

I’ve seen a lot about shipping times but not about processing times. Does mine still say processing after 6 days because it doesn’t get a tracking number until it reaches the US?
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_SLsp9pGyIr3O
New

United Kingdom

Hi my order has been processing for 2 days now when should I expect the delivery
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SLsp9pGyIr3O Posted at 10-18 09:47
Hi my order has been processing for 2 days now when should I expect the delivery

What did you order? May we have the order number for more details?
2019-10-19
Use props
djiuser_Fl1qZ9j7Rmx0
New
United States

I ordered my Mavic Mini on 11/24/19 and it been paid for and it says it takes 20 to 25 days to ship this makes absolutely no sense at all!!! I don’t like their shipping process at all!
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fl1qZ9j7Rmx0 Posted at 12-4 20:06
I ordered my Mavic Mini on 11/24/19 and it been paid for and it says it takes 20 to 25 days to ship this makes absolutely no sense at all!!! I don’t like their shipping process at all!

Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience, the sales of the new Mavic Mini have exceeded the expectation, the estimated shipping time starts from November 11th at first come first served basis. We are doing our best to prepare the products and hope the Mavic mini will be delivered to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your understanding and patience.
2019-12-5
Use props
djiuser_Fl1qZ9j7Rmx0
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 01:55
Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience, the sales of the new Mavic Mini have exceeded the expectation, the estimated shipping time starts from November 11th at first come first served basis. We are doing our best to prepare the products and hope the Mavic mini will be delivered to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your understanding and patience.

Mindy
Thanks for your prompt response and great news my Mavic Mini shipped yesterday. DJI best in the business for aerial photography products and peripherals
2019-12-5
Use props
djiuser_Zl4WnSo60laW
New

United States

10 -15 days to ship!!? I wish I had seen this before I placed my order! In the days of next day this is just acceptable. I only ordered mine yesterday but am thinking of canceling.
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fl1qZ9j7Rmx0 Posted at 12-5 08:47
Mindy
Thanks for your prompt response and great news my Mavic Mini shipped yesterday. DJI best in the business for aerial photography products and peripherals

I am happy to hear that your package has shipped, hope you'll receive it soon. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to us. Thank you for your support as well.
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Zl4WnSo60laW Posted at 12-5 19:57
10 -15 days to ship!!? I wish I had seen this before I placed my order! In the days of next day this is just acceptable. I only ordered mine yesterday but am thinking of canceling.

Hi, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused, we are doing our best to prepare the products and hope the Mavic mini will be delivered to customers as soon as possible. If there is anything I can help, please kindly let me know, I will try my best to help.
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_GUy0YrTZcWMk
New

United States

It has been 15 days since I ordered my Mini Mavic and it still had NOT been shipped. Order number is 0019854674220
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_GUy0YrTZcWMk Posted at 12-16 19:00
It has been 15 days since I ordered my Mini Mavic and it still had NOT been shipped. Order number is 0019854674220

Your order is estimated to be shipped in 10-15 business days, it shall be shipped very soon, please note the email with the tracking number soon.
2019-12-16
Use props
djiuser_TyRG2xUoFmh5
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Mindy Just curious the estimated processing time on a Mavic Pro 2 with Smart Controller.  Bought it during the sale, no rush just curious timeline as to when it would ship.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TyRG2xUoFmh5 Posted at 12-24 08:28
@DJI Mindy Just curious the estimated processing time on a Mavic Pro 2 with Smart Controller.  Bought it during the sale, no rush just curious timeline as to when it would ship.

Hi there, your order has been shipped and it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-12-25
Use props
fans7e8a7978
New

United States

I am new to dji i ordered mine days ago and the status is still stuck on processing im not sure if i made a mistake ordering products from dji from the bad experiences other customers are having one said the wait was 15 days i ordered a drone because i want to film my upcoming vacation next week
2020-1-2
Use props
fans7e8a7978
New

United States

I am new to dji i ordered mine days ago and the status is still stuck on processing im not sure if i made a mistake ordering products from dji from the bad experiences other customers are having one said the wait was 15 days i ordered a drone because i want to film my upcoming vacation next week
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7e8a7978 Posted at 1-2 16:40
I am new to dji i ordered mine days ago and the status is still stuck on processing im not sure if i made a mistake ordering products from dji from the bad experiences other customers are having one said the wait was 15 days i ordered a drone because i want to film my upcoming vacation next week

Hi there, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. As per checking, the estimated shipping date of your orders is 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. The proper team will ship the packages soon based on the payment sequence, please kindly wait patiently.
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_uyDwPpP9K05h
New

Canada

Order Number:0010189094300
Hi ! can anybody help me to check why it is still on processing step? can't wait ! Thanks
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_uyDwPpP9K05h Posted at 2-4 17:32
Order Number:0010189094300
Hi ! can anybody help me to check why it is still on processing step? can't wait ! Thanks

I am terribly sorry to have kept you waiting. I had confirmed your order with the related team, the order will ship in mid Feb, please kindly wait. Sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-2-4
Use props
Quinn Rice Hui
lvl.1

Canada

After looking through all these comments, should I order off of DJI or another website?
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quinn Rice Hui Posted at 4-22 10:23
After looking through all these comments, should I order off of DJI or another website?

Sorry for your concerns, DJI products are available on many platforms, you could choose anyone: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy Thanks for your support to DJI.
2020-4-22
Use props
fans65eb0b48
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50699 ft

United States

Any idea of about how long processing takes for the dji mavic air 2?  Ordered it and tomorrow will b five days ago. Thanks
2020-5-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules