Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
View Aircraft Storage on DJI Goggles RE
773 4 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b431454
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773894 ft

Hi All,

I recently received my DJI Goggles RE.  I was taking them out for my first flight and was wondering if I am able to playback photos and videos from the SD card that is in my Phantom 4.  When I went to playback mode I only saw a "Local Storage" and "Demos" option.  The guide referred to an "Aircraft Storage" mode.  Should i be able to see this mode on my P4?

My set-up was P4 powered on, Controll powered on, SD card in p4, No SD card in the Goggles and Goggle were plugged into my controller.

Thanks for the help!
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If you choose" Aircraft Storage " mode, you can see the videos and photos in the playback. If not, please try to shoot some pictures and see if they appear in the playback. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-8
Use props
Chitown Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773894 ft

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-8 23:54
If you choose" Aircraft Storage " mode, you can see the videos and photos in the playback. If not, please try to shoot some pictures and see if they appear in the playback. Thanks for your support.

Hi Elektra.  Thanks for the response.  My issue is that I do not see "Aircraft storage mode".  I only see the other two modes.

I shot photos while flying and there is no Aircraft storage option available to view.  Please advise.  Thanks!
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Chitown Drone Posted at 2018-5-9 09:25
Hi Elektra.  Thanks for the response.  My issue is that I do not see "Aircraft storage mode".  I only see the other two modes.

I shot photos while flying and there is no Aircraft storage option available to view.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Please tell me the firmware of your goggles. Please shoot some photos of the situation that you can not see the option. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-10
Use props
neonadler
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules