Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I give up, how do I charge the RC?
847 5 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, feeling a bit tired or lame.  The instructions say to connect the micro usb cable to the rc, but make no mention as to how to get power to the thing.  Help?  

2018-5-7
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

No replies?   I realize this is probably a ridiculous question, but I apparently can't find the answer.. Help?  I have no doubt that you have learned how to charge the RC with the Ronin MX... please share.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mahou, sorry for the late response, when you charge the RC, please make sure the RC has been turned off, and then connect to the power supply via the included Micro USB cable, solid red means the RC is charging, please wait patiently until the LED indicator becomes solid green.
Just to verify, the RC has no response when you connect to the Micro USB cable right?
2018-5-13
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-13 23:58
Mahou, sorry for the late response, when you charge the RC, please make sure the RC has been turned off, and then connect to the power supply via the included Micro USB cable, solid red means the RC is charging, please wait patiently until the LED indicator becomes solid green.
Just to verify, the RC has no response when you connect to the Micro USB cable right?

Hi Mindy...

"The Power Supply" is the key to my question.  The manual warns me to only use the supplied cable to charge the RC, but THE MANUAL NEVER SAYS WHAT POWER SUPPLY TO USE.  It won't plug into the AC charger for the Ronin batteries... so what power supply do I use?

If the answer is that I need to use any USB port, are there limitations to this?  For example, can I connect it to my Anker quick charger?  Is there a max/min Amps/volts?

This is a really strange omission from the instructions.  Either that or I have simply lost my mind.
2018-5-14
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Mindy!
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-5-14 05:13
Hi Mindy...

"The Power Supply" is the key to my question.  The manual warns me to only use the supplied cable to charge the RC, but THE MANUAL NEVER SAYS WHAT POWER SUPPLY TO USE.  It won't plug into the AC charger for the Ronin batteries... so what power supply do I use?

Mahou, sorry that I didn't explain clearly, please try to use the USP adapter with low current, like 1A, 1.5A, you can charge RC via USB adaptor of your mobile phone or the USB port of your computer.
2018-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules