Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Magic power mod
8899 5 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

I have a question. I have been hearing about this thing called the magic power mod which claims to increase the range of the p3 standard. Is it worth it? Is it bad for your drone? If it is worth it, how do you get it?
2018-5-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... c-power-v5-0.87654/
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've only seen some pages claiming to be able to mod the drone for increased functions but I would be very wary about moding a drone for fear of what could go wrong. You don't want your bird flying away or dropping out of the sky.

Maybe someone here has done it and can assure you that its 100% safe. Just my 2 cents.
2018-5-7
Use props
AlfexOmega
lvl.2

The mod will pretty much double your range which is great however it is quite a risky process as any error while performing the mod basically bricks the controller so I'd suggest using a computer that is reliable and disabling any anti-virus before doing so.
2018-5-7
Use props
fansa424111b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13930 ft
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-7 16:05
I've only seen some pages claiming to be able to mod the drone for increased functions but I would be very wary about moding a drone for fear of what could go wrong. You don't want your bird flying away or dropping out of the sky.

Maybe someone here has done it and can assure you that its 100% safe. Just my 2 cents.

I highly recommend it and it is absolutely safe... I have 3 PS3's and all three of them I done it to and each one got more distance I got about 500 meters more if not more...
2021-7-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

AlfexOmega Posted at 2018-5-7 23:17
The mod will pretty much double your range which is great however it is quite a risky process as any error while performing the mod basically bricks the controller so I'd suggest using a computer that is reliable and disabling any anti-virus before doing so.

You need start the Magic Power as administrator. It does not need to stop antivirus at all.
You need an WIFI directly from the P3S AC-RC and the computer. That´s all .
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules