949 3 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_pterodactyl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 776306 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aircraft firmware failed until i removed the camera, then the aircraft updated just fine.
reconnected the camera and then i got a inconsistent firmware notification in the latest app

i slide it and the app attempts  to update the camera, but it fails 3 times.

tried the update in the latest dji assistant 2 app  and the update hangs at90% for an hour.

dji support through facebook messenger is unresponsive.

i'm guessing i'm going to have to send this in?  posting here with the small hope that it's happened to others and they've gotten a work around.

so frustrating because the previous firmware update totally bricked my inspire and i had to send it in.

nothing puts a damper on your drone work more than having to waste 2-3 weeks without a drone because DJI's own firmware doesn't work
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your unpleasant experience, can you please try another computer to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again? If the issue persists, please export the logs for further analysis.
Please export the firmware log to us for analysis via the path below:
DJI Assistant 2(windows): C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
DJI Assistant 2(MAC):~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Once you get it, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, thank you.
2018-5-8
Use props
dji_pterodactyl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 776306 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

trying another computer changed nothing.

link to the update log  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0gua ... Zd6ePnPqsnmB7a?dl=0

2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dji_pterodactyl Posted at 2018-5-8 09:58
trying another computer changed nothing.

link to the update log  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0gua2hn8aqnn0s/AACHeBIjmeLZd6ePnPqsnmB7a?dl=0

Please reply to my post directly next time so that I will get the notification and reply in time.
The log has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis, I will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules