Mavic Pro RC not connecting to any phone after update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mnc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154314 ft

Hello everyone, this is my first post here (not that I wasn't forced to look for hardware support...)

I was using MP for the last year with no major issues... until the last update which rendered my drone completely useless (I don't count wifi as an option in this case).

Background story: I've updated the drone to most recent version (V01.04.0300 for RC and UAV) and Remote Controller doesn't connect to the phone at all.

I have tried various options to identify the issue:
  • 4 different android phones (HTC 10 - my main phone which I was using for more than a year with no issues, Huawei P10, Nokia 8, Xiaomi Redmi 4)
  • 5 different cables (I was unplugging micro usb when using USB on the bottom of RC) - all the cables work perfectly for charging and data transfer
  • Downgraded software to 0200 and 0100
  • Various reboot combinations and connecting devices in various orders

RC connects to Mavic without any problems, DJI Assistant 2 is recognising RC correctly so I can update/refresh firmware... it just doesn't want to talk to any phones.
Was it damaged during software update (it was always successful, never lost power during update)?

I don't think there is technical or mechanical failure as DJI Assistant is working - have someone had similar issue?

Thanks for any support.

Regards,
mnc
2018-5-8
Use props
mnc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154314 ft

Quick addition: USB debugging was also on on all of the phones
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please change a remote controller to try if it is ok? Maybe you can borrow one from your friend just for troubleshooting. Thanks!
2018-5-8
Use props
JamMan
New

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-8 23:00
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please change a remote controller to try if it is ok? Maybe you can borrow one from your friend just for troubleshooting. Thanks!

I have the same problem with a PH3 Pro - i have tried so many phones and tablets IOS and Android but nothing will connect to the controller. The controller connects to the craft and will fly. I am going to ty a friends controller tomorrow to see if it is my controller being the problem. Bith craft and craft have the latest firmware. Is there a way to factory reset the controller?
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules