DJI Care Refresh+
1818 8 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

I bought DJI care refresh when I got Sparky last December. The care refresh will expire this December and I have not used it so I still have 2 replacements available.

So what happens if I buy DJI care refresh+?

Does the care refresh+ start once my original care refresh expires in December? And if it does then will Sparky be covered till Dec. 2019?

Thanks!
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If you buy care refresh +, the warranty of Care Refresh will extend one year after your original one expire. Here is the picture for your reference and you can learn more through our website: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus?site=brandsite&from=nav
care+.JPG
2018-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xfY1iW6g5RqC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23734 ft

Yes.. I just purchased dji refresh plus for my mavic pro and I already had dji care refresh untill November of 2018 and right after I purchased got an email verifying that my care referesh plus will start from November 2018 untill November 2019..! So my care refresh will be still valid till it's expired..
2018-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xfY1iW6g5RqC
lvl.2

Well does anyone knows that I know dji care refresh works only in the country that I purchased the dji care refresh * but is this also the same as dji care refresh+..!? Because honestly I purchased my mavic pro almost a year ago from online and don't know where was it but just as soon as I open my box and activated my mavic pro at the same time purchased my dji care refresh but does the dji care refresh plus works the same way!!?
2018-5-8
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

If you have DJI care refresh then you will be covered no matter where you are. The only thing is that you might have to pay for shipping if your not in the same region as the drone purchase. This is what I’ve read...
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_xfY1iW6g5RqC
lvl.2

Well when I purchased it online where can I call this purchase from!!? I purchased it in Canada but from internet as alots of people do.. there is so many online stores that they sale dji products.. someone could just buy 20 of them for a good price and selling them online to anywhere around a world..! So when I purchased it online in Canada does it mean it's been purchased in Canada!!? Or when I activated my drone I did it where I live which is Canada and my address in Canada as well as my djicare referesh address..!!? And now I purchased dji care refresh plus in Canada " all in the same address..! So I'm really confused if I'm okay if in case wanna use my dji care refresh..!?
2018-5-9
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

That is a very good question. I’ve been looking on the DJI website and here’s what I found:

DJI care refresh is only available to customers from the US, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.

Since you are in Canada you are covered.

The website also says that DJI care refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI care refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Also, free shipping both ways!

**Since you purchased your drone, care refresh, and care refresh+ in Canada you are covered 100% and have nothing to worry about!
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_xfY1iW6g5RqC
lvl.2

Well thank you for respond.. I just talked to an agent from live chat on dji website and she actually said it doesn't matter where I purchased the drone is important that where I purchased the dji care refresh and care refresh plus..!and I also ask her:I'm going for vacation over seas if in case something happens to my drone how I'm covered and she said I have to come back to Canada where I originally purchased the dji care refresh and then contact the repair service in Canada then I am covered. And I think it does make more sense because there are so many online stores or even private seller who got his drone from somewhere other than Canada but the drone box never been open or activated so it's still a new drone then I buy it and then activated in Canada and purchase the dji care refresh and so on then I think it should be all covered. I believe if someone activates his drone and dji care refresh in different place other
then where he lives then that's gonna be a issue in order to use dji care referesh!! Anyway I wish dji could clearly verify how this address and all works..! There is a location where I buy a drone then another location where I activate my drone and then a location where I purchase a dji care referesh and now another location to purchase dji care referesh plus..! Imagin if someone moves from where he purchased dji care refresh and now he wants to purchase dji care refresh plus* then what!!? Over all it is really confusing..! The best way is to be covered as long as someone has dji care refresh no matter where he lives..! Because at the time of purchasing dji care refresh no one asks where do you live or if you are eligible or even if your country even has any dji repair center..!  
2018-5-9
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Yea I agree with you on that. Maybe in the future when DJI opens more stores across the world then their service will become more flexible.
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules