Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 in different languages?
3334 10 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HendrikJB
Captain
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

As a curiocity does anyone know whether the DJI GO 4 App is available in other languages?
I do however assume that most DJI drone owners are conversant in English
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, the DJI GO4 supports the languages below at present, there will more languages be supported in the future. Thanks!
Android supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese.
IOS supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, German, Korean, French.
2018-5-8
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-8 19:55
Hi, the DJI GO4 supports the languages below at present, there will more languages be supported in the future. Thanks!
IOS supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, German, Korean, French.

Hi Diana, so what is the strategy to get it translated into other languages?
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HendrikJB Posted at 2018-5-9 12:07
Hi Diana, so what is the strategy to get it translated into other languages?

Hi, I do understand your concern, however, I have no idea about it now, if there is an update in the future, we'll let you know at the first time. Thanks for your support!
2018-5-11
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-11 03:06
Hi, I do understand your concern, however, I have no idea about it now, if there is an update in the future, we'll let you know at the first time. Thanks for your support!

Thank you for your reply.

What I was trying to convey is that I may be willing to translate it into my mother tongue
2018-5-11
Use props
Angel Rodriguez
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-8 19:55

Hello Diana,

Do we have an update on this? Particularly interested to know if Portuguese or Spanish are currently supported on Android?

Thank you!
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Angel Rodriguez Posted at 4-8 03:13
Hello Diana,

Do we have an update on this? Particularly interested to know if Portuguese or Spanish are currently supported on Android?

Hi Angel, thanks for the inquiry. Please see below for the Languages supported by the current App version.

Android:
1、DJI GO 4 supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Deutsch(German);
2、DJI GO supports Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
iOS:
1、DJI GO 4 iOS supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Japanese, German, Korean and Spanish
2、DJI GO iOS supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Japanese, German and Korean.

Reminder:
1.current APP version: DJI GO 4 Android V4.2.20, iOS V4.2.22; Android V3.1.42,iOS V3.1.42;
2.Spanish: Android is from V4.2.20、iOS is from V4.2.22.

Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-4-8
Use props
FORTVILLE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53438 ft

Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 4-8 08:15
Hi Angel, thanks for the inquiry. Please see below for the Languages supported by the current App version.

Android:

Hi Diana,

Is there any prediction portuguese language will BE avaiable for app dji go 4 on IOS?
2019-5-29
Use props
FORTVILLE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53438 ft

Brazil

FORTVILLE Posted at 5-29 17:08
Hi Diana,

Is there any prediction portuguese language will BE avaiable for app dji go 4 on IOS?

Is there any prediction of the DJI GO 4 app IN portuguese for IOS?
We need Thais a lot here IN brazil please!
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FORTVILLE Posted at 5-29 17:10
Is there any prediction of the DJI GO 4 app IN portuguese for IOS?
We need Thais a lot here IN brazil please!

Hi Fortville, apologies if the Portuguese language is still unavailable. We will forward it to our engineers for attention in the future development, thank you for your feedback.
2019-5-30
Use props
Edney Fernandes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3759065 ft
Brazil

Hello there. Interesting to see that French language was just released for DJIGO 4. In the world, around 275 million people speak French. Also, 220 Million of people speak Portuguese. Does that means we will see yet in 2020 the Portuguese language on DJIGO 4? T his is waited for long and requested many times. Waiting to hear from you. Regards
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules