1200 8 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI excluded waypoints from Mavic Air, but luckily you plan an fly waypoints mission with the Litchi App that recently started to support Mavic Air.

This video shows you the simple steps to create a 4 waypoint mission with 2 points of interest

I think the map-based approach is better than DJI’s, what do you think?  

2018-5-9
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Thanks Henrik for a very informative video.  I am considering Litchi but I'm apprehensive as I'm still kinda new to droning.

Can you clarify what you mean about ignoring the waypoint settings at around 10:18 of the video?  You said, "With mixed missions you can't use curves, so you need it disable that...when you use curves it ignores the orders that it's given in waypoints."  

I don't understand?

Thanks!

2018-6-22
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Bluehook Posted at 2018-6-22 11:14
Thanks Henrik for a very informative video.  I am considering Litchi but I'm apprehensive as I'm still kinda new to droning.

Can you clarify what you mean about ignoring the waypoint settings at around 10:18 of the video?  You said, "With mixed missions you can't use curves, so you need it disable that...when you use curves it ignores the orders that it's given in waypoints."  

Yes when you use curves, it ignores the commands given in the waypoint like take a photo, stop recording, etc.
2018-6-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another great tutorial   
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

As of the moment, the waypoints feature is not supported by Mavic air using the DJI GO 4 app, however, we're not advising our customer to use any third party application due to that we will no option access the third party application in any case you might experience an incident with your aircraft. Kindly see the link below for our after sales service policy for further details.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-6-27
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Thanks Henrik.
As usual another great tutorial.. Will add it to my video file on tips.
2018-6-27
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Good video Henrik. Unfortunately, it also reveals you have a lot to learn about Litchi waypoints. You should start studying Litchi's Mission Hub at:  https://flylitchi.com/hub

And beware of the flight altitude on your mission.   

Fly safe, regards Leif.
2018-6-28
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>

Landbo Posted at 2018-6-28 00:16
Good video Henrik. Unfortunately, it also reveals you have a lot to learn about Litchi waypoints. You should start studying Litchi's Mission Hub at:  https://flylitchi.com/hub

And beware of the flight altitude on your mission.   

Thanks for this link. I'm pretty sure there are my layers to the software.

BTW: Not claiming to be an expert on litchi ;-)
2018-6-28
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Henrik Olsen Posted at 2018-6-28 06:41
Thanks for this link. I'm pretty sure there are my layers to the software.

BTW: Not claiming to be an expert on litchi ;-)

Hi, hopefully I have not written you have claimed to be an expert.

There are many things to learn before Litchi's waypoints really work for one. Now I can see you using the iOS version, which I know is different in some point from that to Android.

Keep up with the good video work.

Regards Leif.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules