Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC Static Error Warning before takeoff
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomSea.53
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft

Ok so I have gone through my third Main Board and changed out 3 motors, updated the firmware and been very careful with the soldering and I still get this ESC Static Error when I turn it on for a test run without the props on. What can I do to get this thing back in the air? I don't know what to do next. Does anyone have a fix for this? I've got over $300 in 2 Main logic boards and they all give me the same warning.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tom, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? What's the current aircraft firmware?
2018-5-10
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.1

I ran it into my roof, then decided to take off the prop shields. When I started it again the props came loose and twisted the wires. I replaced the effected motors and tried to start it again. The iPad displayed the ESC since. I replaced the mail logic board x2 with the same error. P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin had been the latest, then I found a link to P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin and tryed it, It didn't solve the problem. I'm currently trying to retro-install the 10 version, If that don't work I'll try the 9. Any suggestions?
2018-5-15
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-10 00:26
Hi Tom, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? What's the current aircraft firmware?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3r ... %9B%BA%E4%BB%B6.7z. This is the website I went to for the  .003update. This may have been a scam but it did load into the quadcopter. It did not make a difference, it still did not start when I went to start the start flying menu and slide the icon over, it gave me the same error message.
2018-5-15
Use props
jfdfirefighter
lvl.1

United States

TomSea.53 Posted at 2018-5-15 11:29
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rzcqzu1yzewkcs/V1.11.30%E5%A4%96%E5%8F%91%E5%9B%BA%E4%BB%B6.7z. This is the website I went to for the  .003update. This may have been a scam but it did load into the quadcopter. It did not make a difference, it still did not start when I went to start the start flying menu and slide the icon over, it gave me the same error message.

i would only use the FW updates from the DJI website,  not sure what that mediafire is
2018-5-16
Use props
jfdfirefighter
lvl.1

United States

jfdfirefighter Posted at 2018-5-16 00:40
i would only use the FW updates from the DJI website,  not sure what that mediafire is

i am having the ESC error also after doing the firmware update late last fall, and still fighting it.  haven't crashed or had hard landing.  very frustrating to have when have so much infested in these.
2018-5-16
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.1

I do have the latest update. After Installing it the drone lights up and makes sounds like it is ready to go, the camera gives great pictures, the satellites are up and ready to go, then I slide the icon over to fly and I get the same error every time.
Please send me the web address for the fix so that the droid will fly, hopefully.
2018-5-16
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.1

jfdfirefighter Posted at 2018-5-16 00:42
i am having the ESC error also after doing the firmware update late last fall, and still fighting it.  haven't crashed or had hard landing.  very frustrating to have when have so much infested in these.

If the drone will allow me to go back to the version I had before updating that's what I'm going to try next. Maybe that will solve some things.
2018-5-17
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-10 00:26

I ran it into my roof, then decided to take off the prop shields. When I started it again the props came loose and twisted the wires. I replaced the effected motors and tried to start it again. The iPad displayed the ESC since. I replaced the mail logic board x2 with the same error. P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin had been the latest, then I found a link to P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin and tryed it, It didn't solve the problem. I'm currently trying to retro-install the 10 version, If that don't work I'll try the 9. Any suggestions?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomSea.53 Posted at 2018-5-15 11:29
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rzcqzu1yzewkcs/V1.11.30%E5%A4%96%E5%8F%91%E5%9B%BA%E4%BB%B6.7z. This is the website I went to for the  .003update. This may have been a scam but it did load into the quadcopter. It did not make a difference, it still did not start when I went to start the start flying menu and slide the icon over, it gave me the same error message.

Thanks for the clarification. It is not recommended to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly note. For your situation, I'm afraid that it cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules