Home / TELLO /
23638 14 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TelloPictures
New

Switzerland

Hi,
I'm new with Tello and i can't transfert files (pictures/videos) from my Tello to my phone (Android).
I aggred with all access to my phone stockage and i also tried to transfer the files from the App (Play button). I can show it but not transfer..
Thank you for your answers!
2018-5-9
Use props
Sean Doughtie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36598 ft

I’m not sure how to do it on Android. Hopefully, it’s similar to the iPhone. On the iPhone, on the play images/videos you can hit the “send to” icon and save it to the camera roll.
2018-5-9
Use props
TelloPictures
New

Switzerland

Thank you Sean,
Now I can see my problem comes from I don't have the "sent to" icon..
2018-5-10
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

If you can see photos/videos, then they are on your PHONE! Search directories on phone!
2018-5-10
Use props
MylesV10
lvl.1

Sean Doughtie Posted at 2018-5-9 16:37
I’m not sure how to do it on Android. Hopefully, it’s similar to the iPhone. On the iPhone, on the play images/videos you can hit the “send to” icon and save it to the camera roll.

Mine aren't even in the "play"! I can't find them anywhere. I would suggest plugging your phone into a computer, and checking EVERYWHERE for the media. Windows won't detect my phone, so good luck.
2018-5-15
Use props
Sean Doughtie
lvl.2

I just click the Cortana button, then type ‘Photos’. Inside photos, I click import from the top right then ‘from USB device”
2018-5-16
Use props
Sean Doughtie
lvl.2

I’m sorry the closest thing I have to Android is my kindle. I read somewhere else on this forum the you need to use the file browser and go through the folders on the phone until you find where they are stored.
2018-5-16
Use props
Cloud56
lvl.1
Brazil

Yeah my Tello just arrived today and I got the same problem, took some pictures and recorded a video, but it is not in the play tab... I've just reinstalled the app and gonna give it another try when I get home.
2018-5-17
Use props
MylesV10
lvl.1

Cloud56 Posted at 2018-5-17 12:04
Yeah my Tello just arrived today and I got the same problem, took some pictures and recorded a video, but it is not in the play tab... I've just reinstalled the app and gonna give it another try when I get home.

Did you enable storage use? You can do so in Settings ---> Apps  ---> TELLO ---> Permissions and allow storage acess.
2018-5-17
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey, may I know if you can see image and video in Album by setting the permissions and trust Tello APP as 9# suggested ?
2018-5-18
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

RYZE Posted at 2018-5-18 00:31
Hey, may I know if you can see image and video in Album by setting the permissions and trust Tello APP as 9# suggested ?

Wow, thanks as my Tello was good until a bad update try and used to save pic and videos. Today it did not and now know why as I had to delete app to get phone to  download update and see that I did not give permission.   to all thanks.

PS,  I did not crash today.  LOL
2018-5-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

nmac Posted at 2018-5-18 18:16
Wow, thanks as my Tello was good until a bad update try and used to save pic and videos. Today it did not and now know why as I had to delete app to get phone to  download update and see that I did not give permission.   to all thanks.

PS,  I did not crash today.  LOL

That's great !Happy droning
2018-5-19
Use props
Alberto Long
New

Spain

To connect the cellphone first to tello network and then open tello app could be the key..
2018-7-12
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

Brazil

To transfer files from tellp to Android,you could use Mobikin phone to phone data transfer tool.It allows user to move files between different system.You could have a try.
2019-4-11
Use props
Mohd Fadzlullah Zainal Abidin
New

Malaysia

The videos / pictures is stored in the handpone under folder TelloVideo.
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules