2758 13 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louise_Osuyos
lvl.1

It says in the status shipped but no sign yet of the tracking number. Does this really happen? Sorry im a first time buyer from the dji site.
2018-5-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll receive a tracking number via email when your order is actually shipped.
2018-5-9
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It probably hasn't been picked up by the carrier yet.
2018-5-9
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

It took mine about 2 days to actually update the tracking info. The item I ordered was coming from China so the tracking info took a bit but my item was delivered a day earlier than noted so have no fear.
2018-5-9
Use props
Louise_Osuyos
lvl.1

United States

Im in a bit of a hurry because I'm going to leave the US very soon and in quite afraid I could not get it. Hehe
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Louise, could you tell us your order number? I'd like to check the exact status and help you get an update.
2018-5-9
Use props
Louise_Osuyos
lvl.1

Hello @dji susan 0017981870905
It has been shipped already but couls I ask to expedite the shipping if possible? Because i will return to the Philippines on may 14th . Please help me maam
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Louise_Osuyos Posted at 2018-5-9 18:10
Hello @dji susan 0017981870905
It has been shipped already but couls I ask to expedite the shipping if possible? Because i will return to the Philippines on may 14th . Please help me maam

Louise, I've checked your order, the package has been shipped, and I'll PM you the tracking number later.
2018-5-9
Use props
Louise_Osuyos
lvl.1

@DJI Susan
Can I request for an expedited shipping maam? If possible? I will leave the country soon and will return next year because im just here for vacation
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Louise_Osuyos Posted at 2018-5-9 19:55
@DJI Susan
Can I request for an expedited shipping maam? If possible? I will leave the country soon and will return next year because im just here for vacation

I've forwarded your request to the right team, but the delivery schedule cannot be guaranteed, please kindly note and understand.
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_aV8GT1IdZIpl
lvl.1

United States

My order was supposed to have been shipped today. Still don't have a tracking number.... I spent over $1000 and expect to be treated better by customer support who has not been able to give me any valuable information.....
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_aV8GT1IdZIpl Posted at 5-28 13:18
My order was supposed to have been shipped today. Still don't have a tracking number.... I spent over $1000 and expect to be treated better by customer support who has not been able to give me any valuable information.....

Hi there, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, per the system, the packaging has been completed and the tracking number will be created very soon, please note the email notification, thank you.
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_aV8GT1IdZIpl
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-28 23:14
Hi there, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, per the system, the packaging has been completed and the tracking number will be created very soon, please note the email notification, thank you.

Mindy,

Ordered on the 19th midday

Just got off with customer support this morning...after being told yesterday it was ready and waiting to be picked up by the courier, they told me that they are now out of stock and cannot provide me with any more info. I am extremely dissapointed with my experience with DJI all around
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_aV8GT1IdZIpl Posted at 5-29 05:15
Mindy,

Ordered on the 19th midday

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant purchase experience, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and you have requested the refund, we hope you will get the refund soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules