Some Questions/Problems with Inspire 1 V2.0
971 8 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TECH_ATTACK
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

first of all sorry for my bad english, its not my motherlanguage.
Today my new Inspire 1 V2.0 did arrive. I did check all and after some hours of reading i did test the device.

All went fine but i didnt get any Live-Image on my device. I see all Data, can control camera, record etc. All is working, but no Live-Iame, so i cant see what iam recording.

My equipment:

- DJI Inpire 1 V2.0 with X3 Camera
- iPhone X as Display/Control Device (If all is working i will buy an android Tablet or iPad)
- Newest FW in Inpire 1 and newest FW on Control.

After reading in Forum I see this problem is not unknown. But i didnt found a solution that worked for me. I cant use custom channel select (just not clickable) and many options as bandwidth allocation etc. are just not there.

Maybe iam just to "dumb" to use. In past i use a Yuneec Typhoon H, and didnt had such problems, but for sure many others, thats why i decide to switch to DJI Inspire 1 V2.0
Hope you can help me, iam out of ideas.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please help to check if the drone has exited the travel mode? What is the color of the indicator? Will the gimbal be controlled by RC?
2018-5-10
Use props
TECH_ATTACK
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-10 00:25
Could you please help to check if the drone has exited the travel mode? What is the color of the indicator? Will the gimbal be controlled by RC?

All is running fine, i can record Video, control the gimble etc. Just no Live-Video. Ive checked FW Versions all are up to date except the camera. And if i look into the log file i see 2x Device not found. So ot seems to be its the "known" problem ive read much here and find in google. Ive wrote an email to DJI Germany and hope they can help me fast. Need the drone at 16th may. If this is not possible i must return.

In the past i read only good about DJI, but it seems to be there are many restriction came in the last 12 Months. So i can not understand many things why is DJI is soing it. Local Laws cant be the reason, because  other brands are legal too and not needing this.
2018-5-10
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don’t have a solution for you but I can tell you that if you keep researching the problem like you are currently doing you will eventually solve your problem.. don’t give up....
2018-5-10
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you reviewed the recorded video from the SD card and all is well?
2018-5-10
Use props
TECH_ATTACK
lvl.1
Germany

mixchief Posted at 2018-5-10 09:41
have you reviewed the recorded video from the SD card and all is well?

Yeah, i watched the Video on SD Card too, all fine. No Distortion or something like this. All as it should be.
But at the Moment ive tried to Update i looked at the log, and i saw 2x Device not found. (Like many report here and on the Web).

Device is brand new, so i will give it to repair to DJI and hope they will hurry up with this.

By the way, am i right that only the camera have to be swapped? (Defective part is the camera?)
2018-5-10
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

TECH_ATTACK Posted at 2018-5-10 10:53
Yeah, i watched the Video on SD Card too, all fine. No Distortion or something like this. All as it should be.
But at the Moment ive tried to Update i looked at the log, and i saw 2x Device not found. (Like many report here and on the Web).

I would speculate and say the issue is not the camera but the interconnects, there are some multi pin connectors with multiple wires that go from the suspension/camera mount to the bird, pull them out and re-connect them if the issue is not there I would still think it is not the camera itself but a connection between it and the fpv transmission system and would send both bird and camera for a total physical.
2018-5-10
Use props
TECH_ATTACK
lvl.1
Germany

Ok, but how can i access these cables?
2018-5-10
Use props
TECH_ATTACK
lvl.1
Germany

TECH_ATTACK Posted at 2018-5-10 15:14
Ok, but how can i access these cables?

Update:
So i did check this flex cables. All ok. Still "no Image transfer Signal".
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules