Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Synchronizing Flight Records Failed
4914 21 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I have been trying to upload the flight records to wherever it is they go but have not had any luck.  The first window where it says "Synchronizing Flight Records...30%" gets up to 98 or 99% and then I get the what is in the second window:  "Synchronizing Flight Records Failed"  As you can see I haven't had that many flights and I have a fiber interconnection so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue.  Any ideas?
SynchronizingFlightRecordsFailed.gif
2015-5-11
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.1

United States

If there's a flight log mode in the Phantom 3 Pilot app, I haven't found it.
2015-5-11
Use props
gil
Captain
United States

Fingerlaker Posted at 2015-5-12 01:26
If there's a flight log mode in the Phantom 3 Pilot app, I haven't found it.

Once the DJI Pilot is open, go to "User center" and log in.

Then at the bottom of the screen click the middle icon (looks like a paper airplane and is highlighted in the photo above )
2015-5-11
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.1

United States

gil Posted at 2015-5-12 02:21
Once the DJI Pilot is open, go to "User center" and log in.

Then at the bottom of the screen clic ...

I've been to the User page before, but never noticed the little icons at the bottom. Thanks so much Gil!
2015-5-11
Use props
jeff.wyman.mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been able to sync successfully, but wondering what am I syncing to?  
2015-5-11
Use props
gil
Captain
United States

jeff.wyman.mac Posted at 2015-5-12 03:08
I've been able to sync successfully, but wondering what am I syncing to?

Why big brother of course!  See thread Did anybody else catch the "Big Brother is watching" language?
2015-5-11
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

gil Posted at 2015-5-12 03:55
Why big brother of course!  See thread Did anybody else catch the "Big Brother is watching" langua ...

1984 has come and long gone - big brother is probably even bigger now than Huxley ever dreamed of!
2015-5-11
Use props
jeff.wyman.mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gil Posted at 2015-5-12 03:55
Why big brother of course!  See thread Did anybody else catch the "Big Brother is watching" langua ...

Discovered that it syncs among your devices.  It would be cool if they had a desktop application to store/review stuff.
2015-5-12
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

Android device?
2015-5-12
Use props
jgraham103

United States

I'm having the same issue. Posted it a day or 2 ago here: Flight records not syncing

According to DJI-Autumn, it's been sent to R&D. Mine seems to only have problems syncing flights longer than around 15 min.

Not only is big brother watching, he's lured you into buying his robot flying machine so he can take over the world!

Until then, I'm having the most fun with this thing than I've had in a very long time.
2015-5-12
Use props
gil
Captain
United States

Yes.  Samsung Galaxy note (SM-T230NU) Android 4.4.2
2015-5-12
Use props
edumlz
lvl.3

Spain

i´m having the same problem with Samsung Galaxy TAB S
2015-5-20
Use props
ReppocMike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

edumlz@outlook. Posted at 2015-5-20 21:31
i´m having the same problem with Samsung Galaxy TAB S

Hi! I have same issue with Nexus 9, Lollipop 5.1.1
2015-5-20
Use props
novaidk
Flight distance : 321621 ft
United States

ReppocMike Posted at 2015-5-21 12:47

same problem with Samsung Tab S 8.4
2015-5-20
Use props
lnwpower
New

Thailand

same problem with sony z3
2015-6-11
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.3

United States

ReppocMike Posted at 2015-5-21 12:47

I am also having the issue with my Nexus 9 Lollipop 5.1.1.
2015-6-12
Use props
zhollid
lvl.1

United States

I am also having issue with my nexus 6 running tmobile 5.1.1. Nexus 9 works great
2015-6-14
Use props
Total
First Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

this worked for me  THREAD
2015-6-14
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.3

United States

Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" issue.  I would not tell you my solution is right for you, and may result in destructive results to your flight record.  I frankly had only 20 flights, so I did not care if my records got wiped (they did not).  I had previous successful syncs prior to this error message, so my flight records appear to be residing/stored/backed up on the mystery cloud somewhere.

I use a Google Nexus 9 on Lollipop 5.1.1. DJI Pilot app 1.1.0 (directly from DJI site, as the Google Play app 1.0.1 is no good). My P3 arrived with 1.1.9 pre installed, no upgrade required by me.

I have been trying to clear up a serious video lag issue with my current configuration. Some have recommended  configuration changes to local video cache and/or clearing the flight log.  

Additionally, I have also been getting the "sync failed issue".

Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" message:

Lauch DJI Pilot app on tablet

Click on "User Center" (version 1.1.0)

At the bottom of the screen, select/click the little paper airplane looking icon in the middle of the three icons. This takes you to the "Flight Record" screen.

You should have a list of your flight records.  I then selected the setting/tools/gear icon in the top right.

I then selected "clear local cached record" (scary, will I get it back? - yes I did!)

A small option menu opened, I selected the red one "Clear All Cached Records".  My flight record page now reads "No Flight Records".  I then selected the top "sync" button.  A new sync proceeded, and all my records were restored to the page with success.  Additional clicks to the sync button now give me a success response.

2015-6-14
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

PhantomAtAK Posted at 2015-6-15 02:35
Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" issue.  I would not tell you my solution is right for you, and may result in destructive results to your flight record.  I frankly had only 20 flights, so I did not care if my records got wiped (they did not).  I had previous successful syncs prior to this error message, so my flight records appear to be residing/stored/backed up on the mystery cloud somewhere.

I use a Google Nexus 9 on Lollipop 5.1.1. DJI Pilot app 1.1.0 (directly from DJI site, as the Google Play app 1.0.1 is no good). My P3 arrived with 1.1.9 pre installed, no upgrade required by me.

I didn´t work, and I lost my flights.
2016-12-7
Use props
MDean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 524272 ft
United States

EmilioCid Posted at 2016-12-8 04:08
I didn´t work, and I lost my flights.

I didn't work for me either. But I found my flight records on my device (Android, in the DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord folder). All of my data is there. Just can't see it in the DJI GO app.
So, I went to HealthyDrones.com, uploaded the files, and can gather info from them. Enough to update your paper log book.

My data is there, it just won't sync.  DJI should create a way to reset the sync data to allow us to re-sync.
2016-12-7
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

MDean Posted at 2016-12-7 21:30
I didn't work for me either. But I found my flight records on my device (Android, in the DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord folder). All of my data is there. Just can't see it in the DJI GO app.
So, I went to HealthyDrones.com, uploaded the files, and can gather info from them. Enough to update your paper log book.

Problem solved. Now the sync works fine
2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules