ESC Status Error. Turn off aircraft and restart. Contact DJI supp...
12Next >
22968 63 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VICTORG
New

Colombia

Hello, I do not turn on the propellers of my p3p, in the app dji go this message, how can you solve it, help please, thanks.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, does the issue appear suddenly? Has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? And what's the current firmware?
2018-5-13
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262320 ft
France

Seems to be a real PROBLEM with the Phantom 3 ESC !!!

Apparently, the 1.11.30 update creates a lot a other problems (video feedback, max distance, height) and many users (I am one of them) get stuck back with the same problem a few flights later.
What is DJI doing ?

2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_b2VxoYsrqdJg
New

Slovenia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 23:37
Hey there, does the issue appear suddenly? Has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? And what's the current firmware?

Hello. I also got this problem it appear suddenly. Drone has never been involved in the crash or hard landing. It is Phantom 3 professional. Than I update it to the firmwire 1.11.20 and the problem was still there (nothing has change). Than I found a 1.11.30 firmwire on one forum and I upgrade it to this and than the i can fly for 1 time and after I turn it off and back on it again goes to ESC error. I try this turning off and on for about 10 times and than again I was flying normal but after turning off the ESC again appeared and now again I tried many times and no luck. But this must be some fix because when is flying is everything ok, after turning it off the problem is again. What can I do? I thought maybe of instaling some old firmwire? or what do you think? Thank you for your answer. I am really desparet because i put a lot of money in this and now i can not fly...
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-5-14 02:59
Seems to be a real PROBLEM with the Phantom 3 ESC !!!

Apparently, the 1.11.30 update creates a lot a other problems (video feedback, max distance, height) and many users (I am one of them) get stuck back with the same problem a few flights later.

Sorry for the troubles. May I know which drone do you refer? If you have the ESC error just after updating the firmware, please let us know, we'll send the link and reinstall the firmware.
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_b2VxoYsrqdJg Posted at 2018-5-25 02:05
Hello. I also got this problem it appear suddenly. Drone has never been involved in the crash or hard landing. It is Phantom 3 professional. Than I update it to the firmwire 1.11.20 and the problem was still there (nothing has change). Than I found a 1.11.30 firmwire on one forum and I upgrade it to this and than the i can fly for 1 time and after I turn it off and back on it again goes to ESC error. I try this turning off and on for about 10 times and than again I was flying normal but after turning off the ESC again appeared and now again I tried many times and no luck. But this must be some fix because when is flying is everything ok, after turning it off the problem is again. What can I do? I thought maybe of instaling some old firmwire? or what do you think? Thank you for your answer. I am really desparet because i put a lot of money in this and now i can not fly...

Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please check later.
2018-5-29
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 00:16
Sorry for the troubles. May I know which drone do you refer? If you have the ESC error just after updating the firmware, please let us know, we'll send the link and reinstall the firmware.

Thanks, but you already sent me the 1.11.30, and it solved my problem for only 5-6 flights...
I sent back my drone to DJI Europe support and I'm waiting for the repair billing. I hope that the warranty will cover the repairs.I'm really dissapointed with my phantom 3 pro because I realise that so many people have the ESC problem, especially after the 1.11.20 update ! This seems to prove that it's a software problem. In my case, I am wondering why an update can solve an ESC problem and then it comes back a few days later. It logically can't be hardware issue... or is it ???
DJI doesn't provide any explanation to his customers. I think we should be told where does the problem exactly comes from.
2018-5-29
Use props
fansaa19730f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473780 ft

Hi I had the same issue but dji have been excellent.
Mine was actually out of warranty,but they still didnt charge me a penny, I even think it was a complete new drone they sent me in return ad there were no transfers on it all camera was sealed up etc.
Could not fault them
2018-5-29
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

fansaa19730f Posted at 2018-5-29 11:15
Mine was actually out of warranty,but they still didnt charge me a penny, I even think it was a complete new drone they sent me in return ad there were no transfers on it all camera was sealed up etc.
Could not fault them

Lucky you !
Hope that it will be the same for me !
2018-5-30
Use props
johnjohn
lvl.1

spraf Posted at 2018-5-30 05:05
Lucky you !
Hope that it will be the same for me !

i also had problems after updating firmware and caused my drone to crash.......but i was geting the esc error and still am after all the repairs from the crash!
2018-5-31
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

fansaa19730f Posted at 2018-5-29 11:15
Mine was actually out of warranty,but they still didnt charge me a penny, I even think it was a complete new drone they sent me in return ad there were no transfers on it all camera was sealed up etc.
Could not fault them

Well, I wasn't so lucky !

They say that my drone had a crash or hardlanding and I have to admit it's probably the truth. I didn't notice when I bought it from the previous owner but when I opened it, it was pretty obvious that it was damaged.
However, I am surprised by the price which is far less important thant I expected !
2018-6-1
Use props
Roalac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228442 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Hola Susan, Mi nombre es Rodrigo y tengo el mismo problema de error esc status en 2 drones phantom 3 pro.
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Roalac Posted at 2018-6-9 10:06
Hola Susan, Mi nombre es Rodrigo y tengo el mismo problema de error esc status en 2 drones phantom 3 pro.

Sorry for the late response. I've PMed you the download link, see whether it is the correct one. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_Wi8Urpw2BZ9q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17674 ft

Brazil

Também tenho o mesmo problema é queria saber se existe alguma atualização que corrigisse o problema.
2018-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Wi8Urpw2BZ9q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17674 ft

Brazil

Tenho um Phantom 3 adv e tenho o mesmo problema.
Teria alguma atualização que corrigisse o problema?
2018-9-2
Use props
fansb88b7dab
lvl.1

Hi I have same problem with my phantom 3 pro any help please
2018-9-3
Use props
DDexter722
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276650 ft
Canada

I have just had the same ESC Error message. I recently bought a used P3Adv, had 3 great flights, no crashes or hard landings, and then the last time I went to fly it, I got the ESC error message. Also got messages that the controller and aircraft firmware needed to be updated. This was done and the ESC error is still there. Just looking for some help in resolving.
2018-9-9
Use props
MarlonI
lvl.1
United States

I have a p3p with the same ESC error message, I purchased a new board from an authorized DJI dealer and installed the new board and latest firmware. I'm still getting the ESC error. What can I do?
2018-12-30
Use props
MACE420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1168862 ft
United States

MarlonI Posted at 2018-12-30 10:36
I have a p3p with the same ESC error message, I purchased a new board from an authorized DJI dealer and installed the new board and latest firmware. I'm still getting the ESC error. What can I do?

Same thing here.
2019-1-3
Use props
fansa7d6a16f
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there.
ESC ERROR.
Updated to 1.11.030 successful but still showing ESC error
2019-3-1
Use props
MisterTiii
lvl.1

Germany

Hi there, like many others I also have an issue with my P3Pro. Just suddenly without any problems, accidents, crahes the error pops up "ESC status error".
could you please send me the latest firmware to fix this problem! im not using 1.11.030 yet, but when i read all these comments im wondering if after updating the firmware the problems get be worst??

Otherwise, do´s it make sense to send in my drone to have a prober look into it? If yes, how does it goes?

Question: If there is a bigger issue with the firmware and many people ask for a fix and there is a beta version to fix it, why can´t i get it on the download website? Thank you very much already
2019-3-2
Use props
Ted Passalis
New

United States

1.11.30 update installed and I had many flights, then today here it is again. ESC Status Error..
2019-3-2
Use props
Pitboxer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46125 ft
United States

Ted Passalis Posted at 3-2 17:20
1.11.30 update installed and I had many flights, then today here it is again. ESC Status Error..

If you figure it out could you please let me know what you did
2019-3-3
Use props
Pitboxer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46125 ft
United States

Pitboxer Posted at 3-3 09:04
If you figure it out could you please let me know what you did

Where did you get the latest firm ware?
2019-3-3
Use props
HelpIfICan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14911 ft
Spain

Hi, sorry , ime new here but notice that you have the part numbers for the motors as both being 2312A CCW & CW

Are they the same but simply wired with reverse polarity?

Thanks
2019-4-11
Use props
HelpIfICan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14911 ft
Spain

HelpIfICan Posted at 4-11 23:57
Hi, sorry , ime new here but notice that you have the part numbers for the motors as both being 2312A CCW & CW

Are they the same but simply wired with reverse polarity?

Ok, i think they are polarity orientated, but its the threads that make them different..
2019-4-12
Use props
Jonas Lilleberg
New

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 00:17
Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please check later.

Hello! Can you send me the update? I have the same problem (ESC ERROR). Thank you
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jonas Lilleberg Posted at 7-12 14:43
Hello! Can you send me the update? I have the same problem (ESC ERROR). Thank you

Hi Jonas, may I know which drone do you refer to? P3A or P3P? And has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before?
2019-7-14
Use props
jonas111
New

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 7-14 00:58
Hi Jonas, may I know which drone do you refer to? P3A or P3P? And has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before?

Hello
It is a DJI phantom 3 advanced. I have the latest firmware tho. Yes, sadly, I has just had a hard landing/crash. Just want to try everything
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jonas111 Posted at 7-14 03:03
Hello
It is a DJI phantom 3 advanced. I have the latest firmware tho. Yes, sadly, I has just had a hard landing/crash. Just want to try everything

Thanks for the clarification. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later. If the issue remains, I'm sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2019-7-15
Use props
Smac23
New
Flight distance : 369823 ft
France

Hi Susan,

Having the same issue here on a P3A could you send me the firmware so i can check if it fixes the problem please.

Didn't use the drone for a couple years so I have updated it to the latest available firmware before my first flight....

Never crashed it just stopped using it cause I had another drone.

Thanks for your help
2019-7-17
Use props
fans2a8a4b1e
New

Indonesia

Hi, my P3P was working well but suddenly motor not working and ESC mssg appear. I removed the propeller and restart. It worked we ! Then i put again the propeller, ESC msg again appear and motor not working. What happen ?? I just change the camera board and seems everything was ok.
2019-7-18
Use props
fans2a8a4b1e
New

Indonesia

Hi, my P3P was working well but suddenly motor not working and ESC mssg appear. I removed the propeller and restart. It worked we ! Then i put again the propeller, ESC msg again appear and motor not working. What happen ?? I just change the camera board and seems everything was ok.
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Smac23 Posted at 7-17 13:57
Hi Susan,

Having the same issue here on a P3A could you send me the firmware so i can check if it fixes the problem please.

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2a8a4b1e Posted at 7-18 04:23

Just to verify, has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before? BTW, it is not recommended to repair the unit at your end as this may void the warranty. If you need further assistance, you may start a case to send the unit in. Hope for your understanding.
2019-7-20
Use props
fans5a6a33f9
New
United States

My phantom 3 had some water damage two years ago.  It never prevented the drone from working correctly for 18 months. Then I began experiencing the ESC error. I went back-and-forth with DJI several times with them sending me various versions of software to upload to the drone. Ultimately after three different software update attempts they asked me to send them the drone. As soon as they received the drone they wrote me back and said that because there was water damage they couldn’t do anything other than a full replacement which was over $600. It just seems very strange that my drone works for 18 months with no issues and then once I got the ESC error they wanted nothing to do with the drone because of some slight water damage two years ago.  The drone certainly wasn’t worth $600 for a repair so I asked them to send it back to me, which they did. Any thoughts on my options at this point?
2019-8-14
Use props
septimoarte_pro
New

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 7-15 00:14
Thanks for the clarification. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later. If the issue remains, I'm sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

una basura de respuesta!! lamentable que en tanto tiempo DJI aun no tenga una solución concreta!!!
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

septimoarte_pro Posted at 8-19 19:48
una basura de respuesta!! lamentable que en tanto tiempo DJI aun no tenga una solución concreta!!!

Hi there, may I know which drone do you use and what trouble do you encounter? With more details, we can try our best to help.
2019-8-21
Use props
tonymobile
lvl.3
Flight distance : 831699 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-14 00:58

Ciao Susan,
i can to have  this 1.11.30 Firmware?

After upgrade of my P3P, i have ESC Statur Error.

Thanks,
Tony.
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tonymobile Posted at 8-21 23:16
Ciao Susan,
i can to have  this 1.11.30 Firmware?

I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-8-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules