Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My mavic pro cannot focus at all
1446 13 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seb92140
New
France

Hello. My mavic pro is almost brand new (3 weeks). I have used it a few hours only but without any focus problem at all.I was finally making up my camera settings and using DJI assistant 2 for the first time (I tried the flight simulator and uploaded my datas) when I realised that everything was blurred and that I had lost focus on AF or MF, on photo and video. Actualy, it's seems to be stuck on macro.
I tried to solve the problem myself, resetting the camera, and calibrating the vision on DJI assistant but nothing happenened. It seems that the focus does not work.
2018-5-10
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

any advice or help would be very much appreciated... Is there a way to ublock macro ? is this just a bug , a firmware problem ?
2018-5-10
Use props
rparge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

My first Platinum Pro had this problem, after two weeks.
Had to return it.
Luckily, got it from Amazon, so it was a effortless transaction.
Sorry, that was my only solution for this issue.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please check the original videos and photos from the SD card to see if all the original ones have the issue or not? Please provide some samples so that we can look into it, thanks!
2018-5-11
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

I have uploaded  4 pictures. You can see that the lens is clean and that pictures are blured. No focus at all exept in macro. It is stuck in macro.
My firmware is 4.2.14
2018-5-11
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

Problem came up while changing camera settings  and using DJI assistant.
2018-5-11
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

Update on the problem. It seems that gimball calibration is not working. It always stop at 57%. If I manually touch the gimball (while power is off), il will calibrate until 68% but otherwise, it's a failure at 57% every time...
Any clue ??
2018-5-11
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Sorry you are having a problem.
The only advise I can give is to delete DJI Go 4 App and DJI assistance2  completely then reinstall both.  
I found if I just reinstall ether without removing them The problems always remain. By deleting them completely you are starting fresh.
Then try to calibrate everything .

If the problem still exists you will have to probably return it for evaluation by DJI Support.

2018-5-11
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-11 08:36
Sorry you are having a problem.
The only advise I can give is to delete DJI Go 4 App and DJI assistance2  completely then reinstall both.  
I found if I just reinstall ether without removing them The problems always remain. By deleting them completely you are starting fresh.

ok I will try then. But DJI just informed me that if calibration cannot be done, the mavic has to be returned...
2018-5-11
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Seb92140 Posted at 2018-5-11 08:43
ok I will try then. But DJI just informed me that if calibration cannot be done, the mavic has to be returned...

Before you return it.
You might get some other suggestions from the Forum that might fix your camera problem.
One other suggestion is to check the flex cables going to the Gimbal . Sometimes they get broken or disconnected slightly.
Good luck.
2018-5-11
Use props
Kurtk
lvl.1
Belgium

I had/have exactly the same problem. Rsetting and reinstalling is not going to work. Tried several times. This is a propably a bug possibly caused by the latest firmware. Bring the drone back for repairs.
2018-5-17
Use props
Seb92140
New
France

Kurtk Posted at 2018-5-17 03:07
I had/have exactly the same problem. Rsetting and reinstalling is not going to work. Tried several times. This is a propably a bug possibly caused by the latest firmware. Bring the drone back for repairs.

I did send it back. But I have had no news from DJI yet...
2018-5-17
Use props
Nig-Gsy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13084 ft
Guernsey

Mines gone back too for same thing (although I could still calibrate) - see focus issue thread.  They responded saying is a motor hardware issue and to send it in for them to fix.
2018-5-18
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope you returned it to the retailer and not DJI. If not you should have as the end results are you will most likely get a refirbished drone instead of new that may or may not work right. Good Luck with this. I hope you made the right choice.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules