Video stop recording
546 8 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5OLARf3c4Emw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56722 ft

Video for not specific reason stops recording after a minute or after 12 seconds or just wherever..I have Sundisk  32 gb UHC I  works perfectly on GoPro 4k ..I did format at Spark..but stil not able to record video  just short or long segments but with out any reson stop
What is going on shold I return the unit?

2018-5-10
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

First I would try a different SD card for a test
Only b/c it is working perfect in one device, that does not mean it is doing so in another one.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please listen to the advice in 2# and change a SD card for further check. Any error message from the app when the video stopped recording?
2018-5-10
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-10 18:42
Please listen to the advice in 2# and change a SD card for further check. Any error message from the app when the video stopped recording?

No no messages at all and when stop dos not want to start, only after several attempts will start and run for a short time..similar problem with photos  some times let you shoot other times not...controller bibs but the phone do not make camera sound...I did replace the card unfortunately same type and size  same results ..right in the studio so no communication problem ..tomorrow will buy Samsung card and see what happen..but at this moment I'm very concern If i did end up with the "lemon" and need replacement...it is brand new Spark from B&H  so should not be a problem but sucks when is not working new from the box.
Tech support naturally silent...it never happen before....
Start wondering if that was right choice...you read the forum and Spark it is full of problems :-(
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vidfact Posted at 2018-5-10 19:01
No no messages at all and when stop dos not want to start, only after several attempts will start and run for a short time..similar problem with photos  some times let you shoot other times not...controller bibs but the phone do not make camera sound...I did replace the card unfortunately same type and size  same results ..right in the studio so no communication problem ..tomorrow will buy Samsung card and see what happen..but at this moment I'm very concern If i did end up with the "lemon" and need replacement...it is brand new Spark from B&H  so should not be a problem but sucks when is not working new from the box.
Tech support naturally silent...it never happen before....
Start wondering if that was right choice...you read the forum and Spark it is full of problems :-(

Sorry for the situation. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains. Please try the recommended SD card and provide us feedback:
Sandisk 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kinston 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 16G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 64G UHS-I Micro SDXC
2018-5-11
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2

I have 2 of those  Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC and both of them is giving me a problem  so today I will  Buy Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC....hope that is the reason for a problem
2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Bad SD card!
Find below the recommended SD cards list. You cant go wrong with any of these.
Becareful with the counterfeit ones which are more common than you imagine.
Sandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Samsung 16/32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC
2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Vidfact Posted at 2018-5-11 06:13
I have 2 of those  Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC and both of them is giving me a problem  so today I will  Buy Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC....hope that is the reason for a problem

Be sure where you buy it. I had exactly the same problem. I thought I bought the right SD but they were all counterfeit which were giving me exactly the same recording issues that you having. Mine is the Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC and its been 4 months with no issue at all.
2018-5-11
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2

Thank you all for pointing at the card...after replacing with Samsung 64gb..it works without glitch...once more thanks...no word from tech support togh
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules