MA v01.00.0400 Issues (glitch in yaw and slowly turning in yaw)
21051 274 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 11:34
They're trying to give you a hint, but you're too dense to get it obviously...

Show us your log,
2018-7-9
Use props
fpv crazy hands
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43048 ft
United States

Brantel Posted at 2018-5-12 04:57
At this point I am almost afraid to fly the drone because with the way it is glitching and rotating on its own, I am in fear of it flying off or dropping out of the sky.  My MA has been treated well since I got it.  Never even bumped it into anything or even had anything close to a minor crash.  It was working like a dream before the firmware update!

mavic pro is yawing slowly left during hover ,,on a flight this am the gimbal paned up w/o any stick input or touch to screen and yesterday mp drifted right and i nicked a prop on a sign ..first ding ever and i've flown the mavic 300 times without incident just nicked the tip of a prop blade and recovered ,returned to home and landed safely but ..yaw drift and gimbal glitches all since sw update to vsn .0400
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

fpv crazy hands Posted at 2018-7-9 13:23
mavic pro is yawing slowly left during hover ,,on a flight this am the gimbal paned up w/o any stick input or touch to screen and yesterday mp drifted right and i nicked a prop on a sign ..first ding ever and i've flown the mavic 300 times without incident just nicked the tip of a prop blade and recovered ,returned to home and landed safely but ..yaw drift and gimbal glitches all since sw update to vsn .0400

You're the first person to report a yaw / roll issue on a MP with the 0400 FW that just got released; most pilots seem to be reporting solid results...

Did you update to 0400 via Mac/PC or via app, and did you perform any re-calibrations after the update?

Cheers
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 14:48
You're the first person to report a yaw / roll issue on a MP with the 0400 FW that just got released; most pilots seem to be reporting solid results...

Did you update to 0400 via Mac/PC or via app, and did you perform any re-calibrations after the update?

And here we go again more hysteria....
2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 15:23

hallmark007 - And here we go again more hysteria....

You deem the following Hysteria?

> You're the first person to report a yaw / roll issue on a MP with the 0400 FW that just got released; most pilots seem to be reporting solid results...
> Did you update to 0400 via Mac/PC or via app, and did you perform any re-calibrations after the update?
> Cheers

Seriously dude, what is your problem?

2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-9 16:01
hallmark007 - And here we go again more hysteria....

You deem the following Hysteria?

Your friend again doesn’t own a Mavic Pro, but thinks he can somehow drag all other drone problems into the total hysteria he is causing with MavAir.

Maybe you might ask him to produce his flight log that will clear up the matter of how bad as he says himself the Yaw problems are with MavAir. He has no problems asking others to produce logs and you yourself seem very interested in MavAir problems and are also not shy about asking for logs to be produced, so maybe ask your friend to put them up, it can only help others and his own case. It would seem strange that you wouldn’t ask him but have no problem asking others. Just saying.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 15:23

Hysteria? WHA???

First report of a yaw issue from an MP pilot, and I ask a few innocent questions, but because I’m asking, it’s hysteria???

OK jacka$$, tag, you’re it! I’m taking a screenshot, and will post this EVERYWHERE you open your mouth...

You are just NUTS! Get a life!
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 16:23
Hysteria? WHA???

First report of a yaw issue from an MP pilot, and I ask a few innocent questions, but because I’m asking, it’s hysteria???

Don’t ask others for information when you are keeping your own under your hat, now unless you are prepared to be honest here put up your flight logs, or don’t reply to any of my posts.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 16:26
Don’t ask others for information when you are keeping your own under your hat, now unless you are prepared to be honest here put up your flight logs, or don’t reply to any of my posts.

You’re TELLING me what I CAN and CANNOT ask, and who I CAN and CANNOT ask? Are you for real???

Buddy, GTFO of here! I’m so F’ing sick of your stupidity, it’s not even funny!

I HAVE OPENLY SAID what steps I’ve taken with my drones, using which platforms, everything! I’m not asking this pilot for logs, I’m asking about calibration you fcuktard! Next time you ask someone to post logs, and not on some YT channel, like you so rudely did to another pilot here today, I WILL POST THIS for you to eat your own f’ing words!

I am going to ask WHAT I want, to WHOM I want, WHEN I want, and NO ONE HERE can tell me otherwise, especially when the question being asked is a legitimate, innocuous one, which does make reference to the fact the MP 0400 is actually being reported mostly on the positive side!
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

And I WILL respond to ANY and ALL of your posts where you’re being an a$$hat to anyone, which you often are, so deal with it loser!
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 16:22
Your friend again doesn’t own a Mavic Pro, but thinks he can somehow drag all other drone problems into the total hysteria he is causing with MavAir.

Maybe you might ask him to produce his flight log that will clear up the matter of how bad as he says himself the Yaw problems are with MavAir. He has no problems asking others to produce logs and you yourself seem very interested in MavAir problems and are also not shy about asking for logs to be produced, so maybe ask your friend to put them up, it can only help others and his own case. It would seem strange that you wouldn’t ask him but have no problem asking others. Just saying.

I don’t think English is your first, or even second, language, is it? Judging by the fact I NEVER ASKED THIS POSTER FOR LOGS you idiot!

I asked him because I was actually happy to hear MP owners now have a good firmware build to go with, and this was the first negative post I heard, and wanted to know why this might be the case. It has NOTHING to do with hysteria you idiot!!!
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

This is not asking for logs.....
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe you might show us here where I said, you asked this poster for his logs.

And your correct English is not my first language. Gaelic is. póg mo thóin
2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 16:22

Maybe you might ask him to produce his flight log that will clear up the matter of how bad as he says himself the Yaw problems are with MavAir. He has no problems asking others to produce logs and you yourself seem very interested in MavAir problems and are also not shy about asking for logs to be produced, so maybe ask your friend to put them up, it can only help others and his own case. It would seem strange that you wouldn’t ask him but have no problem asking others. Just saying.

SPIN, Twist, Distraction, Smoke Blowing.

Nothing he said even remotely justified your Trash Trolling.

Being we all know, you only Trash Troll other people's threads.  Looks like it is time to take your Trolling Trash to your own thread.  
Care to pick which one of your threads gets your Trash Trolling?
2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

You continually claim you are here to help people.  An on going Lie.  
Your remark is nothing more than childish schoolyard taunt, for sole purpose of Trolling and Trashing this thread.
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-9 16:59
SPIN, Twist, Distraction, Smoke Blowing.

Nothing he said even remotely justified your Trash Trolling.

It’s tweedledum again always just behind tweedledee, biggest troll on this forum.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 16:58
Maybe you might show us here where I said, you asked this poster for his logs.

And your correct English is not my first language. Gaelic is. póg mo thóin

GET LOST!
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:04
It’s tweedledum again always just behind tweedledee, biggest troll on this forum.

That's rich, coming from the biggest lying sack of crap a$$hat here!
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-9 17:02
You continually claim you are here to help people.  An on going Lie.  
Your remark is nothing more than childish schoolyard taunt, for sole purpose of Trolling and Trashing this thread.

Well if you want to help your mate ask him to show you his flight log showing all his problems, it’s both of ye that start the slanging match, with all the expletives and insults.
Ye both could be more productive if you helped each other with the flight log. But don’t have the gonads to ask for them. Because just like me you know his post was fake and I wonder how many others were as well. It’s fake posts that cause the hysteria, and believe me if tweedledee had the log we would have seen it before now. FAKE NEWS.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:11
Well if you want to help your mate ask him to show you his flight log showing all his problems, it’s both of ye that start the slanging match, with all the expletives and insults.
Ye both could be more productive if you helped each other with the flight log. But don’t have the gonads to ask for them. Because just like me you know his post was fake and I wonder how many others were as well. It’s fake posts that cause the hysteria, and believe me if tweedledee had the log we would have seen it before now. FAKE NEWS.

HAHAHAHA!!! You're actually using that famous Trump line FAKE NEWS? Bet if you were American, you'd have voted for him too, cause you sound as stupid as him!

Keep this up, and you are in for a WORLD of embarrassment pal, final warning. I'm telling you to shut up now, or else.
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:07
That's rich, coming from the biggest lying sack of crap a$$hat here!

They only one lying today here is you with your FAKE POST no log to back it up, and believe me if you had we would have seen it before now, how many other posts have you made that were FAKE.
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again show me where it says anything about logs in that post, you can’t because you like to twist, and hunt with your friend .
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:19
They only one lying today here is you with your FAKE POST no log to back it up, and believe me if you had we would have seen it before now, how many other posts have you made that were FAKE.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I'm not even mad at you anymore! You're so stupid this is becoming my cheap entertainment for the day!

It's even better, because you are asking for such a public humiliation, it's not even funny!

And is this what you say to all the ladies too, show me your logs or you're fake? Must be great with them...

Oh well, let me know when you want that public humiliation, will give it to you...
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:18
HAHAHAHA!!! You're actually using that famous Trump line FAKE NEWS? Bet if you were American, you'd have voted for him too, cause you sound as stupid as him!

Keep this up, and you are in for a WORLD of embarrassment pal, final warning. I'm telling you to shut up now, or else.

I’m glad that your embarrassed by him, but it seems strange that anyone would portray the leader of their country as stupid, you will find that almost all of the rest of the world are in full agreement, I wonder what your fellow country man hedge thinks about you saying that, I suspect he’s afraid to say anything .
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:25
HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I'm not even mad at you anymore! You're so stupid this is becoming my cheap entertainment for the day!

It's even better, because you are asking for such a public humiliation, it's not even funny!

Well prove me wrong, don’t keep avoiding the question I know your friend doesn’t have the gonads to ask, so prove it or go away.
2018-7-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:25
I’m glad that your embarrassed by him, but it seems strange that anyone would portray the leader of their country as stupid, you will find that almost all of the rest of the world are in full agreement, I wonder what your fellow country man hedge thinks about you saying that, I suspect he’s afraid to say anything .

Again you prove yourself a complete idiot! I'm CANADIAN pal, and it's right in my info sidebar on every one of my posts!!!

OMG, my ribs hurt laughing...
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:29
[view_image]

Again you prove yourself a complete idiot! I'm CANADIAN pal, and it's right in my info sidebar on every one of my posts!!!

Ok maybe your friend hedge and all of the other good Americans here will see your true colours here, I’m sure you have offended many of them, just like you have with users around here, by your continued fake posts.
I suspect you friend hedge won’t have the bottle to say a word about the insulting  his countries leader, he is now your , again he will just coward into the corner.
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:29
[view_image]

Again you prove yourself a complete idiot! I'm CANADIAN pal, and it's right in my info sidebar on every one of my posts!!!

Still no logs..................., hopefully people will wake up to the hysteria you caused since coming on this forum.
2018-7-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-9 17:37
Still no logs..................., hopefully people will wake up to the hysteria you caused since coming on this forum.

Rather than give you satisfaction of continuing to Trash this thread, I imaged your Trashing to one of your own threads.  
You were warned, and you should have knocked off your Trolling and Trashing.  You have nobody else to blame but yourself.
Betting you once again cowardly play the Victim card, and call your Peeps to come play bump and suck-up.

Failure by you to defend your False accusation of Hysteria in your own thread proves you are nothing but a TROLL.

Want out?  Then man-up.  Admit you were wrong, and apologize.
2018-7-9
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Noted! I have this as well. Its repeatable however for me its random. Like every 5-10 flights or every other flight. Honestly not sure whats causing it.
2018-7-9
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brantel Posted at 2018-5-14 05:07
Nothing I have tried works to solve the issue.  I am working with DJI support.  Just so folks don't assume this is an isolated event, I have been capturing comments of others as I see them regarding the same issue...The list is growing!  Names blurred out for privacy.

[view_image]

Upvote for respecting privacy of others!
2018-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-9 18:56
Rather than give you satisfaction of continuing to Trash this thread, I imaged your Trashing to one of your own threads.  
You were warned, and you should have knocked off your Trolling and Trashing.  You have nobody else to blame but yourself.
Betting you once again cowardly play the Victim card, and call your Peeps to come play bump and suck-up.

I don’t and have never intended thrashing any thread. The fact that you have just thrashed another one of my threads is fair enough proof who thrashes threads.
It’s true to say you have now done this same thing to 13 of my threads yes 13, you even posted a separate thread about me naming me, not only by my avatar but also by my real name.
Dji removed this thread , so this might clear up any confusion about who actually thrashes threads.

Regarding this thread, your friend @edision wrote a 100% fake post #108 , it is very clear when reading the post it’s completely made up, this is made up to cause confusion and more hysteria, I say this only because both you and @edision are behind me on many posts, telling me what I say is untrue, forget that ye call me a liar, followed by if I can’t show proof then what I’m saying is rubbish.

So to follow on from that, I asked for @edision to show his log, that would both show what happened, was correct, but also to show others who are having similar problems what exactly is happening.

This all had nothing to do with you, it didn’t involve you in no shape or form, it was about MavAir which you don’t either have any problems with or for that matter don’t own one.

So maybe you will tell us why you got involved and why where ever @edision is you are hanging on to his coat tail, when something has nothing to do with you, you should just but out, but your need to defend @edision seems to be your goal every time. He’s big enough to speak for himself. And if you want to ask a question then why not tell him you will help with his log. I suspect because you know there is no log.

Now the fact that both you and your friend are continually asking others for proof and to put up logs, well I think to be fair to all, then when one of ye have a problem then ye would want to help out, except in this incidence for some reason, you bot think the log is not pertinent. I wonder why. So I will say it again #108 is a completely made up false post.

The real losers here are other forum members with real problems, those who have both posted and shown their logs, have spoke the truth about their real problems, and I’m sure those guys would like to see proof that would only enhance their case. But I find it very strange that for once. Hedgetrimmer doesn’t want to see the log.

Now this post is relevant to this thread it’s not thrashing anything on it, it’s here to try to help others on this thread to understand what’s happening on the fringes here. So in future when something doesn’t concern you just but out.
2018-7-10
Use props
Lifescaner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3091 ft
Germany

Where is my Popcorn ?
Some Posts are not helpful but entertaining me a lot

So please back to Topic
2018-7-10
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 01:15
I don’t and have never intended thrashing any thread. The fact that you have just thrashed another one of my threads is fair enough proof who thrashes threads.
It’s true to say you have now done this same thing to 13 of my threads yes 13, you even posted a separate thread about me naming me, not only by my avatar but also by my real name.
Dji removed this thread , so this might clear up any confusion about who actually thrashes threads.

F YOU!

I just did some digging, and this is your M-O; demand flight logs, even from those who don't want to post out of privacy concerns, and then if you finally bully them into posting the logs, you then turn around and claim they are BS and are phoney, and then a video is posted to demonstrate the logs were TRUE, then you go silent and crawl back into your troll cave!

So no, I will not participate with your lying sack of crap behind. You have a reputation here, and on YouTube, and I see it is WELL EARNED.

Even you going around calling me a LIAR, even though I've gone out of my way to test things, even as far as buying an extra MA to test issues, is more than you ever have done with your condescending BS and trying to insinuate people are falsifying information or faking data all because you are too stupid to understand anything that's even right in front of you!

There is AMPLE evidence out there of who and what you really are, and I've given you MULTIPLE warnings to STFU and quit, especially after your vile and deplorable barrage of PM's attacking my integrity and intelligence.

So I'm going to say this here, as I told you in PM: STFU and quit while you are ahead, before I dig up EVERY LAST BIT of incriminating crap on you, that will make you wish you never even ventured onto this forum!
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-10 08:55
F YOU!

I just did some digging, and this is your M-O; demand flight logs, even from those who don't want to post out of privacy concerns, and then if you finally bully them into posting the logs, you then turn around and claim they are BS and are phoney, and then a video is posted to demonstrate the logs were TRUE, then you go silent and crawl back into your troll cave!

You’ve already put up logs on this forum , no problem with privacy there. If you can’t put up logs maybe explain how VLOS at over 1000 metres , I’m sure plenty around here would like to hear about that. But it’s just another false post you have made on this forum.

Now I won’t be answering any more of you posts, simply because all your trying to do around here is create hysteria , and you have been doing it since you arrived here.

I think most will realize now that your lack of proof , and the fact that you come her demanding proof from others, (see pic below) shows you are totally disingenuous and not to be trusted.
So goodbye.

2018-7-10
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 09:10
You’ve already put up logs on this forum , no problem with privacy there. If you can’t put up logs maybe explain how VLOS at over 1000 metres , I’m sure plenty around here would like to hear about that. But it’s just another false post you have made on this forum.

Now I won’t be answering any more of you posts, simply because all your trying to do around here is create hysteria , and you have been doing it since you arrived here.

Oh, you mean like this hysteria?

I ask a simple question and YOU jump in claiming it's me starting HYSTERIA? You really don't even know what that word is! You use it against anyone who you don't like or have gotten shot down by... Can't beat them, spread BS that they are creating hysteria instead!

And it's funny you actuality used THAT screenshot in an attempt against me, cause me and another pilot here actually proved you wrong about how you "think" VPS is supposed to work, and differences between, on the P4P and MP, and we used facts from the manuals, your first opener was to use MARKETING MATERIALS from the WEBSITE to backup your claims, and then when you actually used the manual, it was proven the VPS between the two OPERATE THE SAME WAY!

You're so stupid, even when you're trying to prove others wrong, you actually showcase your stupidity and lack of understanding! I'm LOL'ing here, you're such a sad, old little man, I feel pity for you...
2018-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

To the OP my apologies, but your troll above just won’t give in.
Just in case anyone is interested. And as someone who owns both these craft it’s very clear that VPs is totally different in Mavic Pro than P4Pro , not by much but by a mile.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=154034&pid=1429557&fromuid=260008

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=154034&pid=1429554&fromuid=260008

I would hate to leave knowing others were giving completely wrong information.

2018-7-10
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-10 09:20
To the OP my apologies, but your troll above just won’t give in.

Looks who's talking! STFU!!!
2018-7-10
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Lifescaner Posted at 2018-7-10 01:51
Where is my Popcorn ?
Some Posts are not helpful but entertaining me a lot

You know, at first I was really p_ssed off with @hallmark007 for all the false accusations and lies he's spread, but now, seeing his reactions and postings, he's actually proven quite entertaining, since he readily digs himself holes.

You might wanna tell him to zip it.

But yes, hopefully now he'll go away, and this thread, and all the others he's trashed, can get back on topic.
2018-7-10
Use props
kovat53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

Hi, no interference, IMU OK, sensor OK, just the same glitching and yaw.....
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules