No reply
1291 8 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AussieDow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80115 ft
Australia

I have been trying for a few days now to get a response from the support@dji.com email address.

I have spoken with 3 different support people both on the phone and via the online support option and every time I get a different opinion or suggestion yet no one actually has an answer.

I have been promised that information would be emailed through, yet it never arrives.

I was told that I had to email the support email address, but I am now not getting a reply from that.

How long should one wait in hope of getting a reply?

Becoming very disillusioned....
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aussie, we're sorry for the troubles. May I have the ticket number when you contacted our support? I'd like to check the exact status and help you get an update.
2018-5-11
Use props
AussieDow
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-11 02:48
Aussie, we're sorry for the troubles. May I have the ticket number when you contacted our support? I'd like to check the exact status and help you get an update.

Thank you so much for your reply DJI Susan.

Would you mind if I sent you the information in a PM?

Thanks
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AussieDow Posted at 2018-5-11 16:06
Thank you so much for your reply DJI Susan.

Would you mind if I sent you the information in a PM?

Dow, you can PM us the information. Look forward to your update.
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dow, I've received your message in PM, thank you so much! We're sorry for the troubles, but it is not suggested to do the test indoors as the drone may enter ATTI mode due to the lack of GPS signal. In ATTI mode, the drone cannot hover or brake. I'll recommend sending the unit in for a fully diagnosis at your earliest convenience. Data analysis will be suggested if the drone is still under the warranty period.
As for the support issue, I'll forward to the management for further review and we'll improve our service, thanks for your feedback.
2018-5-12
Use props
AussieDow
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-12 20:54
Dow, I've received your message in PM, thank you so much! We're sorry for the troubles, but it is not suggested to do the test indoors as the drone may enter ATTI mode due to the lack of GPS signal. In ATTI mode, the drone cannot hover or brake. I'll recommend sending the unit in for a fully diagnosis at your earliest convenience. Data analysis will be suggested if the drone is still under the warranty period.
As for the support issue, I'll forward to the management for further review and we'll improve our service, thanks for your feedback.

Hi Susan and thank you for your reply.

The issue that I am having with the drone is primarily due to the flyaway issues, related to the IMU redundancy switch issues and the others as listed as per my email to both you and your support.

I was hoping to get an idea of what was causing these issues, whether it was an underlying issue.

Is there any further information you can give on this?

2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AussieDow Posted at 2018-5-12 23:07
Hi Susan and thank you for your reply.

The issue that I am having with the drone is primarily due to the flyaway issues, related to the IMU redundancy switch issues and the others as listed as per my email to both you and your support.

As mentioned above, data analysis is suggested to find out the exact reason. I'm afraid that it is not available to tell what happened at that time without data. The local team will arrange if the unit is still under warranty period.
Also, have you received the shipping label? Per the case log, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check your email or spam later to confirm.
2018-5-13
Use props
AussieDow
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 20:15
As mentioned above, data analysis is suggested to find out the exact reason. I'm afraid that it is not available to tell what happened at that time without data. The local team will arrange if the unit is still under warranty period.
Also, have you received the shipping label? Per the case log, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check your email or spam later to confirm.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply.  No, no shipping label as yet.  I got an email on the weekend that said to expect the shipping labels in a few days.  I was waiting for them to arrive.

I also sent you a PM about the previous post....could you please respond in PM about that?

Thanks for following up and kind regards
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AussieDow Posted at 2018-5-13 21:04
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply.  No, no shipping label as yet.  I got an email on the weekend that said to expect the shipping labels in a few days.  I was waiting for them to arrive.

Received and responded. Regarding the shipping label, have you checked your spam? If still not, please kindly offer another backup email address, we'll re-arrange for you.
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules