My question about of Return to home
785 8 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Germany

Hy every one. When return to home started my spark goes to high altitude. For this reasen i scared that drone exit of my control  and i try to stop the return to home.and control him by controller for return to home
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Germany

Please describe it.  Why increase the spark altitude when return to home activated
2018-5-10
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

In the DJI GO4 app you can set the altitude that the AC returns to home point. I think the default is set to 30 meters. You probably were flying below that, so when you hit RTH the AC rose to 30 meters and you panicked. You can set your RTH altitude lower if you want, but you need to mind your environment.
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Germany

Antipaxi Posted at 2018-5-10 21:22
In the DJI GO4 app you can set the altitude that the AC returns to home point. I think the default is set to 30 meters. You probably were flying below that, so when you hit RTH the AC rose to 30 meters and you panicked. You can set your RTH altitude lower if you want, but you need to mind your environment.

Thenks dear. My problem solved by your guidence. The spark Return to home altitude was wrong
2018-5-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

That is normal, the Spark, if flown below the RTH height settings, is ascending to this RTH height first.
If reached, it flys straight back to home and descends just over the homepoint
But YOU can set the RTH altitude. Default is 30m, if I recall that right
It need to be HIGHER, as the houses, poles, ...., in possible flightpath.
Because when further away as 100m from the homepoint, OA is not working because of higher Speed (In the hight 30ies kph) .
And if the RTH happens behind something, .....

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 3&page=1#pid1245688
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-10 21:33
That is normal, the Spark, if flown below the RTH height settings, it is ascending to this RTH height.
If reached, it flys straight back to home and descends just over the homepoint
But YOU can set the RTH altitude. Default is 30m, if I recall that right

Thanks dear for your guidence
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

For more info, please read the user manual carefully. Any doubt, please keep us updated, thanks.
RTH.PNG
2018-5-10
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The drone has certain setting that will affect its RTH altitude. The Spark only rises to the preset minimum altitude you are flying if you enable the RTH @ Current Altitude setting and your drone is flying at an altitude less than the RTH Altitude directly below the first setting described herein. The way to think about it, if you are within several dozen feet of the Home Point, the Spark will descend and land. If you are greater than 100 feet from Home Point, the Spark will rise to the preferred RTH Altitude set in the DJI GO 4 Application. The default setting for RTH Altitude is 30 meters, you can of course change this to between 20 to 120 meters, but the drone will remain at its height if less than 20 meters if you have RTH set at Current Altitude.
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

Thanks my friends my problem solved
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules