How to Backup iPhone to Computer
7800 13 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ha23ps0FDHQo
New

United States

It's easy to backup information from iPhone to PC. First, you can use iTunes to backup, which will be included in the backup file. In the future, when you want to restore the message to iPhone, just use this backup, and it can be easily restored to iPhone.

However, because backup files are SQL_DB files, messages that are backed up by iTunes cannot be read and viewed directly. If you want to export the message to Excel or TXT file format to PC, you need an iPhone data backup program.

As far as we know, iPhone data recovery software can recover lost or deleted data from iPhone. It can also restore the existing data on iPhone, and restore the existing data to your computer, in fact, copy your data to the computer.
  Do you understand what I said? Just try this iPhone data backup and restore software. FonedogIOS Data Backup and Restore Toolkit can selectively backup your data to the computer.
2018-5-11
Use props
MaxAda
lvl.2

China

Backup and restore the iPhone doesn't need to be that complicated, and you don't have to use iTunes. There are a lot of tools that do much better than iTunes on backing up iOS data. Why not try a simpler and faster way?
2019-2-28
Use props
vivekdobriyal
New

India

creating a backup of your iPhone data is not now too much difficult. now lots of third-party software is available and you can also use iTunes software. and connect your phone with your computer and create backup and reset your phone. but before creating a backup of your device you have to know the proper process to create a backup and reset your iPhone
2019-6-3
Use props
tomcruise
New

India

Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
Tap iCloud.
Tap iCloud Backup.
Tap Back Up Now.
Keep in mind: If you want to back up your iPhone or iPad to iCloud, you must first have an iCloud account and be signed in to it. If you don't and aren't sure how to make one, here's how to go about doing it.
for <a >Garmin map update</a> you need to install garmin express.
2019-6-26
Use props
tomcruise
New

India

Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
2019-6-26
Use props
darren_rowse
lvl.1

United States

I known a tool which may help you work it out, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have used this tool and it really worked for me, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.
2019-7-23
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

Germany

MobiKin Assistant for iOS is the best way to transfer and save files on iPhone. As one of the most powerful assistant for iPhone users, this tool allows users to transfer, backup and manage all contents on iPhone with one simple click. That means the backup process won't time-consuming any more.
2019-8-4
Use props
darren_rowse
lvl.1

United States

Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery
2019-8-6
Use props
Jane Smith
lvl.2

Yeah, besides iTunes, you can also use a iOS data recovery tool such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery to back up iPhone data to the computer. The pricinple is that this utility can easily scan and restore both the exsiting and deleted data to the computer. In particular, you can preview and select any data you want to your computer. Compared with iTunes, this method is simpler and more efficient.
2019-9-16
Use props
Ryan Franklin
New

Pakistan

It is so supportive since some of the advanced functionalities work wonders for the users. That's a link to another unique DLink distributor in Dubai, digitaltech.ae/d-link/.
2021-3-9
Use props
Yeri Tan
lvl.2

United States

Thanks. I also think iPhone data recovery software is good. I once used TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery to find my deleted data and photos. It is awesome by working fast.
2021-5-10
Use props
Srahmanshafi
New

Bangladesh

There are a lot of tools that do much better than iTunes on backing up iOS data. i see iMyFone D-Back is great tool for Backup and Restore. also by "iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp" you can take backup your all messages  
2021-9-3
Use props
fansdfed5425
lvl.1

Hong Kong

You can read this to back up iPhone to PC.
http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com/backup-iphone-data-in-three-ways.html
2021-12-2
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now