Phantom 3 Standard Issues
483 0 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ziad nahas
lvl.1

Australia

Hello, am a newby to this forum.

Due to lack of funds, ie purchasing brand new, i bought a damaged P3S on ebay. Please dont judge.

The drone appears to have sustained a major bkow to the gimbal. The camera appears fine,the flex cable appears fine, however the aluminium base plate has a massive crack and some of the gimbal arms are slightly bent. I have managed to, bend back the arms and are now true and weld the base plate. When all is connected the gimbal does the chicken dance, and have since adjusted the moto to sensor as per the many helpful guises on youtube.

Problem here is that the gimbal still does the chicken dance and since purchase i havnt been able to connect the phantom to the Dji go app. Always says weak connection. The gimbal led fires up in green but after a while goes red.

I have tried to update/downgrade the firmware but have not been successfull. Led on the gimbal board fkashes green red but after 10 mins it goes solid red. I have also tried to re bind the phantom as per the manual, but also cant do that. I note when i turn the phantom and rc on the small binding button on the phantom, is solid green.

Initially i hadnt been able to use the gimbal and also unable to switch the motors on, would light up and stay affixed to rapid red yello green. Since then, i have disconnected the gimbal, but not the antennas  cables, just the 8 wire cable. I can now turn on the phantom and fly it fine.

As the functionality of the phantom is considerably dicreased without a gimbal, i wish to get the gimbal and phantom to its former glory. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem in the gimbal?

Regards
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules