Distance and height limitation after firmware upgrade
723 4 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Strannik Wolkov
lvl.2
Russia

After firmware upgrades today for 4X P4Ps, 2 drones would not fly more than 30 m -distance /50 m - height. The other 2 were doing fine on multiple flights.
Tried a few time a full restart, but that did not help. Any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks in advance
2018-5-11
Use props
chiplifter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

Have checked the 'beginner mode' setting? Maybe due to the update it has been reset.
2018-5-11
Use props
Strannik Wolkov
lvl.2
Russia

Chiplifter: Thanks! Yes, I checked the  beginner mode, which was disabled. When restarting, I enabled-disabled this setting once more. And distance is set at 2500 meter - so no programmed limitations. I read about logging in your DJI account which should lift the limitations, but when upgrading I did not see a banner or pop-up asking this.
2018-5-11
Use props
Strannik Wolkov
lvl.2
Russia

Solved: - I had to login again after upgrading the firmware and changing my DJI password today.... Login under the icon "me" after opening DJI Go 4. All works well, sorry for bothering...
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Strannik Wolkov Posted at 2018-5-11 03:59
Solved: - I had to login again after upgrading the firmware and changing my DJI password today.... Login under the icon "me" after opening DJI Go 4. All works well, sorry for bothering...

Thanks for your update. And I would recommend you do a preflight check before flight for better flight experience next time.
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules