Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Onspire 1 2.0 not recognise by controler+S7 edge
414 3 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a4158cd
lvl.1
France

Hi

I'm using an Inspire 1 2.0 for more than a year and today it did something weird. It's not conecting to the Go App at all on my S7 edge (btw the edge had a small update last week).
So it connected to the controller, I can start the engine, move the camera ... but it blicking yellow and the DJI GO app doesn't laungh itself neither detect the drone when I manualy launch it.
When it's launched, I have no info, it says disconnected on top and in the statues it says "exit travel mode" but I can exit the mode because the app isn't connected to the Inspire ...I tryed it briefly with a Shield tablet and it seems to work better so I think it might be the phone but this was working last week !!!
I'll try to post updates of the problem
thank if you have ideas for me.
PEACE

PS, I retry with the tablet and it's working.
I figured out that one of the metalic pin on the gimbal connector (on the drone) was bent a little, but after putting it back to normal nothing change on the S7 edge ...

2018-5-11
Use props
fans7a4158cd
lvl.1
France

I just tried with a basc samsung phone (A3 something and it F****g work !!
2018-5-11
Use props
Spounyboy
lvl.1
France

Ok so I tried a couple of things and it seems that I fixed the problem (for now). I uninstalled DJI go from the S7 edge,  wipe clean everything related to DJI in my phone and re-installed the apps and ... it works ! None the less, the yellow blinking (slow) still occurred so I don't know if it's completely fix.
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans7a4158cd Posted at 2018-5-11 06:00
I just tried with a basc samsung phone (A3 something and it F****g work !!

I would recommend you use recommended devices for better performance and you can take advice from 3#.
app i2.JPG
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules