DJI Go can't find RC (GL300B) after FW update. How to downgrade FW?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hummler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Germany

Hi all,

my P3A wasn't used for over a year. Today I've reactivated it, charged the Lipos and RC and updated the drone to FW 1.11.20 without any issues. I've also updated the DJI Go app on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2) and connected it to the RC. The app detected the RC and offered an update, which I installed. After the successful update I've restarted the RC... and the problems begun. The RC is a GL300B.

At first, the RC wasn't connecting to the drone. The LED was slowly flashing red.
I managed to fix this by reseting it (C1 + C2 + Camera) and manually linking it to the drone by pushing the link button. RC and drone are now connecting and I can start the motors.

However, when connecting the RC to the tablet it doesn't recognize the RC anymore (it was working before), but it is showing the charging symbol. I've tested different USB cables.
Consequently, when opening the DJO Go app, the P3A is not found.
I pressed the top left button in the DJI Go app to check the firmware version and it shows "NA".
I've tried the same with an iOS device but again - the device doesn't recognize the RC (it also shows "NA"):

I guess the firmware update is faulty, however I can't downgrade it through the app. I've tried doing it with a USB drive but nothing is happening. I've read that the GL300B doesn't support the firmware flashing through USB anymore?

Is there any other way to reset the RC or downgrade the FW?

2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules