CrystalSky won’t id by bird
1183 3 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Megawisdumb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1141670 ft

recd my first CrystalSky today for my Matrice 200 and did an hour of updates but when I finally launch Go App 4 it shows an Inspire 1 and won’t let me select Matrice 200.  On pilot app it does show Matrice 200.  On the Go App the video is green and pixalated.  How does one get it to see my Matrice 200?
2018-5-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

but when I finally launch Go App 4 it shows an Inspire 1 and won’t let me select Matrice 200

One time I have seen that problem with my CS-Ub and Mavic Pro; it was a case of GO 4 App not detecting MPP through DJI's Remote Control.
I believe what had happened was when I turned on RC, it only looked like it was turning on, and instead it went back to sleeping (powered off).

2018-5-11
Use props
Megawisdumb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1141670 ft

I finally got it to work.  Here is a tip: DO NOT install pilot app first or the CS Go 4 app will not identify the correct bird and not allow you to see a take off section and video partially green.  i reset to factory settings, then loaded just CS Go 4 app and it identified my Matrice 200 and all appeared well.  Do not plan to try CS pilot app with Matrice for awhile.  
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Megawisdumb Posted at 2018-5-12 05:21
I finally got it to work.  Here is a tip: DO NOT install pilot app first or the CS Go 4 app will not identify the correct bird and not allow you to see a take off section and video partially green.  i reset to factory settings, then loaded just CS Go 4 app and it identified my Matrice 200 and all appeared well.  Do not plan to try CS pilot app with Matrice for awhile.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, clever try, please keep us updated if there is any other issue, enjoy flying.
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules