Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Q regarding DJI Smart TV App
1450 5 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hi

Is there any chance to see the DJI Smart TV App implemented as app on a LG smart TV with WebOS TV too?

What would it require and who should do something, DJI or LG?

2018-5-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Is there any service out there in the other end?
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Would anyone from DJI now please answer the simple questions asked here, someone in the company must be able to provide an answer!

Also this thread seem to be ignored totally even there is a lot of questions without any answers.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KedDK, sorry that this thread was missed, as we stated, the DJI Smart TV App is now available on Apple TV and Samsung Tizen TV platforms, LG smart TV is not supported at the moment, please note the news about the future release, thanks for your attention.
2018-7-3
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-3 00:59
KedDK, sorry that this thread was missed, as we stated, the DJI Smart TV App is now available on Apple TV and Samsung Tizen TV platforms, LG smart TV is not supported at the moment, please note the news about the future release, thanks for your attention.

Hi Mindy i am well aware that it is not available for LG, that is why is ask what it takes to have it on LG too.
Is it DJI or LG that would have to do something that make it possible?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-3 01:01
Hi Mindy i am well aware that it is not available for LG, that is why is ask what it takes to have it on LG too.
Is it DJI or LG that would have to do something that make it possible?

We will need to verify with the related team regarding this, I will keep you updated once we get more info.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules