Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal smack on startup
1050 4 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bill B
First Officer
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

When I start up my Mavic pro, my gimbal calibrates as it is supposed to, but there is one point in the startup where it "clicks" hard to one side and makes a sort of hard "click" sound. Then it centers itself after it is done and everything is fine. I have watched videos of people starting their Pro and it does not seem to do what mine is doing during calibration. I have recalibrated my gimbal and when I restart it smacks again. Suggestions, Fixes? Thanks.
2018-5-12
Use props
integer
Captain
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

Hi Bill! Can you upload a video?
2018-5-12
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

It is quite normal that Mavic Pro plays a "little  click click tune" with his camera during initialization.

Regards Leif.
2018-5-12
Use props
Bill B
First Officer
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

integer Posted at 2018-5-12 03:05
Hi Bill! Can you upload a video?

Yes I will try to. I live in the country and we don't have broadband internet out here. Still on the old copper wires. This makes uploading a real pain and sometimes impossible. Upload speed is 250KB, yes I said KB (kilobytes) that was not a misprint, one quarter of a megabyte!. Our best down load speed is 2MBPS  I'll get a video and try to upload it at work on monday.
2018-5-12
Use props
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

I believe that is normal.  Mine also does a click or two when calibrating and never had a problem.
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules