1347 5 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

Hi Guys
Have been trying to reset my camera settings on P4P+ and it just keeps saying restart required and it trys to restart and then says RESETING FAILED have tried rebooting everything and cant get it to reset camera settings ..Any ideas ?
UPDATE it does reset camera but get that message .weired

2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, may I know what's the current firmware of the RC? We've received some feedback on V 1.4.1.0 that the camera settings have been reset successfully, but the messages remain. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the next APP version. Please check whether it is the same case for you.
2018-5-12
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-12 19:26
Hey there, may I know what's the current firmware of the RC? We've received some feedback on V 1.4.1.0 that the camera settings have been reset successfully, but the messages remain. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the next APP version. Please check whether it is the same case for you.

will check later , but i know its the most upto date version
2018-5-13
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-12 19:26
Hey there, may I know what's the current firmware of the RC? We've received some feedback on V 1.4.1.0 that the camera settings have been reset successfully, but the messages remain. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the next APP version. Please check whether it is the same case for you.

hi susan
its  V 1.4.1.0
cheers
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wobbles Posted at 2018-5-13 01:29
hi susan
its  V 1.4.1.0
cheers

Received with thanks! Our engineers are working on this and will fix it in the firmware update. Again, we sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-16
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

It is "just" one of the many messages that seem reversed in the current version like taking off manually result in a "Remote controller assisted takeoff initiated" message while a automatic takeoff just say "Taking Off" and the less the wind the more wind warnings pop up.
Guess we're lucky the controls still is working as expected.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules