Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Attack
1234Next >
13338 123 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eltoro313
First Officer
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
France

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-12 09:52
i am not familiar with this data checking process.
i checked this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-114810-1-1.html
but my dji assistant 2 doesnt look like this

Sorry but where do you find this information ? With phone ? Computer ?
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response, and we sincerely apologize for the accident. Please kindly send your daughter to the hospital and examine.

Also, have you reported this to DJI? I managed to get your email address via the forum, but did not find any case number. Please kindly tell us your case number once you got it, we'd like to investigate and figure this out soon. Waiting for your response.
2018-5-28
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155108 ft
Estonia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-28 22:45
Sorry for the late response, and we sincerely apologize for the accident. Please kindly send your daughter to the hospital and examine.

Also, have you reported this to DJI? I managed to get your email address via the forum, but did not find any case number. Please kindly tell us your case number once you got it, we'd like to investigate and figure this out soon. Waiting for your response.

how should i report this?
via email or is there anykind of form?
cant find it
can you please send me link or email address?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-28 23:12
how should i report this?
via email or is there anykind of form?
cant find it

You can start a case from here: https://www.dji.com/support

Now that the drone is still at your end, please kindly export the flight logs of the accident(tick all modules) via DJI Assistant 2, we'd like to analyze the exact status at the same time.
2018-5-28
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

support said its software problem and i should refresh my firmware and it should be ok.
they didnt gave me any case numbers
2018-5-28
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

2018-5-29
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... jf/view?usp=sharing
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-28 23:57
support said its software problem and i should refresh my firmware and it should be ok.
they didnt gave me any case numbers

Sorry about this. Could you export the flight logs in the aircraft and flight records in the APP for analysis? I'd like forward these data to our engineers for review and then guide you the further steps. Dropbox or Google Drive is recommended to upload and share the link with us here. Thanks in advance!
2018-5-29
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 03:03
Sorry about this. Could you export the flight logs in the aircraft and flight records in the APP for analysis? I'd like forward these data to our engineers for review and then guide you the further steps. Dropbox or Google Drive is recommended to upload and share the link with us here. Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... nt/view?usp=sharing
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-29 04:45
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zKF3Ch5N2r5AZO4cEyCex7xp-5Huo1nt/view?usp=sharing

lepiin, we not only need the flight records, but also need the flight logs in the aircraft, please kindly connect the drone with DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding flight logs for analysis, thanks!
2018-5-30
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-30 18:25
lepiin, we not only need the flight records, but also need the flight logs in the aircraft, please kindly connect the drone with DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding flight logs for analysis, thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 04/view?usp=sharing
is this the right file?
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Well received. Is the correct log when the accident happens? Per the file name, it seems that the log is 2018-5-31, not match the date when the accident as your video mentioned. Could you double check and confirm?
2018-5-31
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

it should be right file i didnt fly my drone today so its probably the date when file was created in computer?
in dji assistant 2 the date was right - 12. may

2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-31 00:30
it should be right file i didnt fly my drone today so its probably the date when file was created in computer?

Thanks for the clarification. I've forwarded to our engineers for analysis, we'll come back as long as there is an update.
2018-5-31
Use props
massilia_air_system
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155433 ft

UP ! .......... I am not using active track anymore and waiting for an answer !
2018-6-5
Use props
Copernico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95709 ft
Spain

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-5-14 11:44
And another one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UKgdRFL49_E

This happens when you lose the vision of the person you are following. When he crouches down to the ground the Mavic does not recognize the silhouette and goes towards the last recognized point. Luckily it stopped thanks to the proximity sensors.
What a scare the girl took!
2018-6-10
Use props
wisnia.sebastian
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Due to you only provide flight controller log,we analysis it and the flight controller works fine. Please provide navigation log and system log to us for further analysis, thanks.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

lepiin Posted at 2018-5-31 00:30

Hi lepiin, the reply on the floor #97 was from our engineers, in order to provide further analysis, the navigation log and system log are also needed, could you please help to provide the data so that we can forward it to our engineers? Thank you very much.
2018-6-15
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

Can you explain me how to do this?
is there any tutorial or something?
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-6-15 22:06
Can you explain me how to do this?
is there any tutorial or something?

Both the navigation log and system log are parts of flight logs. Just do as previous, connect the drone with DJI Assistant 2, click flight logs, tick navigation and system module, then export the file. If you are not sure which is the correct one, please tick all modules and send us the whole file. Hope this makes it clear.
2018-6-16
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

Log Files
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers for further analysis.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. The log files that you provided have been forwarded to our engineers and they checked it, however, there is no navigation log and system log, kindly please refer to the picture, click the "navigation" and "system" to export the navigation log and the system log. Thank you very much.

2018-6-20
Use props
lepiin
lvl.1
Estonia

can´t do
in "navigation" i did send you oldest file which was 22. may - accident was 12. may
and "system" was empty but if i pushed "save to local" it still made file which i already sent you
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

lepiin Posted at 2018-6-20 10:37
can´t do
in "navigation" i did send you oldest file which was 22. may - accident was 12. may
and "system" was empty but if i pushed "save to local" it still made file which i already sent you

Okay, I will forward your information to our engineers, sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-6-21
Use props
Ranini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

Starting to get scared lol i found that

2018-6-27
Use props
sizgiyaev
New
Israel

I have also experienced that today, my mavic air dived down on wife's head and scratched her shoulder. She was very lucky being turned to the drone with her back and it didn't hit her naked face. Guys WTF is happening here???
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sizgiyaev Posted at 2018-7-7 14:54
I have also experienced that today, my mavic air dived down on wife's head and scratched her shoulder. She was very lucky being turned to the drone with her back and it didn't hit her naked face. Guys WTF is happening here???

I feel terribly sorry to hear this, please take good care of your wife's wound on the shoulder if there is any.
Besides, if it is convenient, could you please also help to export the flight record and sensing data, navigation and system data to us for further investigation? Please upload the data to Dropbox and paste the link here.
In addition, please also contact our support to start a case and send the drone in if there is a need, please provide me with the case number once you get one. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-7
Use props
djiuser_pLFod4OvwKeu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253143 ft

I had same thing happen to me today Sunday 8th july. I was using active track and apas mode. Drone height was about 1 foot above my head. Drone was following me when I heard it rev up managed to duck just in time. Was heading for the back of my head full speed. I will upload the clip to youtube for viewing later on. Unfortunately no more active track for me.
2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_pLFod4OvwKeu
lvl.4

djiuser_pLFod4OvwKeu Posted at 2018-7-8 16:12
I had same thing happen to me today Sunday 8th july. I was using active track and apas mode. Drone height was about 1 foot above my head. Drone was following me when I heard it rev up managed to duck just in time. Was heading for the back of my head full speed. I will upload the clip to youtube for viewing later on. Unfortunately no more active track for me.

https://youtu.be/CVj3882S3No
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for what happened, could you please refer to Thor's post in 108# to export the flight record and sensing data, navigation and system data to us for further investigation? Please upload the data to Dropbox and paste the link here. Thank you in advance.
2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_pLFod4OvwKeu
lvl.4

Unfortunately when I connect drone to laptop nothing happeens
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pLFod4OvwKeu Posted at 2018-7-9 08:37
Unfortunately when I connect drone to laptop nothing happeens

May I know what's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2? Please try to re-plug the cable or restart the drone to see whether it helps.
2018-7-10
Use props
xHaLo
New
Flight distance : 13645 ft
Norway

I had the same experience the other day, almost hit my sons face. Not good !

2018-7-29
Use props
xHaLo
New
Flight distance : 13645 ft
Norway

xHaLo Posted at 2018-7-29 09:30
I had the same experience the other day, almost hit my sons face. Not good !

https://youtu.be/CrER6sJPfzo

Here is the link to the logs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l42nv ... faONo5OrRuwjoa?dl=0
2018-7-29
Use props
Kapakas
New
Norway

Are we getting any nearer to a solution here? It´s not the best feeling if you buy a drone because it is supposed to be an above everything else product, but after getting tons of errors find these kind of threads on forums.
2018-8-11
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.4

Okay so I get to be the aviation jerk: FAA states NOT flying over people for a reason...

But to be an engineer again. If I were coding this drone: I would tell active track to use a "continuous update" on the tapfly function. So, if the SUBJECT moves, the software will automate the new position automatically throughout the internal coding. rather reprogramming a whole new MODE. It looks like the programmer did not include a "stop signal" to the "TAPFLY-listener" if the track is lost or fails in this new firmware, thus resulting in the last tapfly input to approach your freaking mug. Which is pretty freaking awesome, i may add.

So in active track its:
Tracking -> update tapfly input -> tracking -> update tapfly input -> tracking failed -> use last tapfly input.

This makes the most sense to me, yes it is a shortcut in code, and a rather easy one to fix. They just need to create a gate that outputs a "0" to the last message received from the tapfly "listener".

BUT THE FAILSAFE SHOULD BE THE PAUSE BUTTON! PLEASE MONITOR YOUR DRONE'S BEHAVIOR at all times in these shooting modes and have a thumb over the BREAK at all times.

The only to prove this wrong would be the drone flying WHILE the OPTICALS COLLISION SENSORS were active/working, then everything I said was a lie. Not really, bc even if the track fails the MA will use the last TRACK input as a TAPFLY input. SO, KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR AIRCRAFT ALL TIMES WHILE USING THESE SHOOTING MODES!
2018-8-15
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.4

And technology is not scary!
2018-8-15
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.4

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-5-14 11:44
And another one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UKgdRFL49_E

Definitely is using the TRACK to update a "TAPFLY-MESSAGE"
2018-8-15
Use props
Canefan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

I'm bumping this thread because there continues to be reports and videos of the MA dive bombing a subject during Active Track.  Why DJI has not addressed this is beyond troubling.  At the very least they should disable Active Track in the app until they get it sorted out.  
2018-8-27
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules