Moving camera with finger
952 3 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>

I have an inspire 1 but have not flown it in a while since buying the P4P but the thing I miss te most is the camera movement. I was able to place my finger on the tablet while in the DJIGO App, and move the camera in 2 direction simeltaniously. I have heard that they took this out on the Inspire 2, or GoApp 4. However, it seems to be working on my inspire 2. It is calling for an update to the firmware and I do not want to lose this functionality. But on the other hand I have a battery reporting a bad cell and my research in here has lead me to belive that this can be fixed with a firmware update.

Can anyone clairify all this info for me please?

Here is what the app is telling me my current versions are.

IMG_D66D3061B29E-1.JPEG
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi CreativeSky, do you mean when long pressing the screen, there will be a blue circle, then the gimbal will be controlled with finger? If yes, this function is still available in the latest firmware.
The latest firmware has optimized the cell voltage balance, it is recommended to update the firmware if you have the cell error.
2018-5-14
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>

Thank you Mindy. In reference to the latest firmware and cell voltage issue, I have updated to the latest version and I am still having the issue with one battery.
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CreativeSky Posted at 2018-5-17 19:06
Thank you Mindy. In reference to the latest firmware and cell voltage issue, I have updated to the latest version and I am still having the issue with one battery.

When you finished the upgrade, please fully charge the battery and then leave it alone for over 72 hours, then insert it into the aircraft to see if the error persists.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules