Multiple Salve Remotes for Inspire 2 Not Working
1916 11 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilw_uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4814482 ft
  • >>>

DJI, Please can we have the multiple slave remotes option working as advertised on the website.

I have just purchased a 3rd remote so i can use as a directors monitor and it doesn't work. Only 1 slave remote works.

This needs to be added to the next FW update as its false advertising

inspire remote.jpg
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that this function is still not available at the moment and I will forward your frustration to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-14
Use props
neilw_uk
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-14 23:44
Sorry that this function is still not available at the moment and I will forward your frustration to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Mindy,

Can you please come back to me when you hear back from your engineers and let me know a time scale as its very frustrating buying kit and it then not working.

Many Thanks
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

neilw_uk Posted at 2018-5-15 09:36
Hi Mindy,

Can you please come back to me when you hear back from your engineers and let me know a time scale as its very frustrating buying kit and it then not working.

No problem, I will come back to you if this function will be added in the future development or not and the estimated date.
2018-5-17
Use props
neilw_uk
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 04:52
No problem, I will come back to you if this function will be added in the future development or not and the estimated date.

Hi Mindy,

Can you please look into the multiple slave remotes again as its not mentioned on the latest firmware.

Very frustrating as these remote are not cheap and I can't use it as advertised!

Thanks
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

neilw_uk Posted at 2018-7-19 06:59
Hi Mindy,

Can you please look into the multiple slave remotes again as its not mentioned on the latest firmware.

Hi Neil, unfortunately, it is still not available at this moment, but it will come soon, please wait patiently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-23
Use props
neilw_uk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-23 04:07
Hi Neil, unfortunately, it is still not available at this moment, but it will come soon, please wait patiently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindy,

I see now a product has been released to enable multiple slave controllers to work.

Can you let me know please if DJI will be compensating customers with free upgrades as this was an initial selling feature of the Inspire 2 and not an additional product.

Image as a reminder:
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

neilw_uk Posted at 1-22 06:44
Hi Mindy,

I see now a product has been released to enable multiple slave controllers to work.

Hi neilw_uk, we seem never promised the Multi-slave mode will be supported via the software update. It is one of the features of Inspire 2 but it needs the Multilink attached, sorry for the confusion and thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-22
Use props
neilw_uk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 22:44
Hi neilw_uk, we seem never promised the Multi-slave mode will be supported via the software update. It is one of the features of Inspire 2 but it needs the Multilink attached, sorry for the confusion and thanks for your understanding.

Hi Mindy,

This is not how it was sold to customers. It clearly states on you advertising "Multiple Slave Controllers Supported" without an '*' next to it or other wording to be used with external device sold separately.

It should work and doesn't and this is a breach of advertising law. I have paid £600 for an extra controller and now you tell me i need to pay you over £250 more to get a function to work that should work out the box.

I'd really like to escalate this matter. Please let me know who i contact to take it up with them.

Thanks
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

neilw_uk Posted at 1-23 01:41
Hi Mindy,

This is not how it was sold to customers. It clearly states on you advertising "Multiple Slave Controllers Supported" without an '*' next to it or other wording to be used with external device sold separately.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, your concern will be escalated to our engineers for attention, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-14 23:44

Stil not avalible, how long is the Inspire 2 on the market now????
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DRAGenDROP Posted at 1-25 08:01
Stil not avalible, how long is the Inspire 2 on the market now????

Hi there, Inspire 2 supports multiple slave controllers, but Multilink is requested to be purchased, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/multilink
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules