Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I NEED HELP QUICK!
842 10 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MARVEL MAVIC
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys-The drone footage I am taking does not succesfully make it to my DJI GO 4 app... When I go to my alblum all the pictures I take are there but none of the videos I take are. Is there any way to change this so that the videos I take show up on the app? I know how to download the footage onto my computer with the SD card but even after downloading the footage onto my i cloud I can't seem to get the videos back onto my phone... If anyone has some good info I would really appreciate it because I'm kinda on a time crunch.

Thanks!

2018-5-12
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Perhaps the "Quickest" way is to use the DJI Support online and start a Chat session.  You'll get to "speak" with someone via chat who can directly advise you on your problem.  
2018-5-12
Use props
MARVEL MAVIC
lvl.1

United States

OK-Will do, thanks
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Marvel, have you enabled the video cache? Please check from here: DJI GO 4>General Settings> Enable Cache During Video Shooting.
2018-5-12
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Susan,   ;-)     Are you married?   Less than a 1 hour response.......I don't care who you are,  THAT'S a great response time!!!

If DJI can poke around and find all the threads related to crashed or lost drones due to low battery voltage, and the APP showing a MUCH higher percentage......and get that fixed...that would be great!!
ie: percentage = 68%   battery voltage = 3.6vdc or below toward the end of the log.....and no more drone....it's gone!

Randy
2018-5-12
Use props
Just another drone guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 875499 ft
Canada

hey Marvel Mavic, I've been having this issue too, but I've kind of found a solution. make sure your drone is connected and when you go to the album part there is something in the top left-hand corner. tap that and then it'll bring up a list of things. tap the one with the sd icon and it'll show you whats on the sd. then what I do is download to my phone
2018-5-12
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

Just another drone guy Posted at 2018-5-12 21:29
hey Marvel Mavic, I've been having this issue too, but I've kind of found a solution. make sure your drone is connected and when you go to the album part there is something in the top left-hand corner. tap that and then it'll bring up a list of things. tap the one with the sd icon and it'll show you whats on the sd. then what I do is download to my phone

thanks for that info, I too could use that info, thanks again JADG
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-5-12 20:14
Susan,   ;-)     Are you married?   Less than a 1 hour response.......I don't care who you are,  THAT'S a great response time!!!

If DJI can poke around and find all the threads related to crashed or lost drones due to low battery voltage, and the APP showing a MUCH higher percentage......and get that fixed...that would be great!!

Sorry about this. Do you have the similar experience? If yes, please kindly offer your case number, I'd like to check the exact status.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can receive the reminder, thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
MARVEL MAVIC
lvl.1

United States

WOW! Thanks for all the help guys-I was able to get it working today!
2018-5-13
Use props
Just another drone guy
lvl.4
Canada

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-5-13 01:18
thanks for that info, I too could use that info, thanks again JADG

No problem!
2018-5-13
Use props
Just another drone guy
lvl.4
Canada

MARVEL MAVIC Posted at 2018-5-13 09:30
WOW! Thanks for all the help guys-I was able to get it working today!

Awesome!
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules