crashed my drone
770 10 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asperat
lvl.1
United States

i was flying through an alley and hit some electrical wires on the side of the building. bent the propeller gaurds a bit and broke ends of 1 propeller. i tried flying it after, as is, and it worked for a bit but started acting up. now it wont rise up when i restart it, i even changed out the propellers and still no luck. it spins in circles as it attempts to rise as if one of the propellers is lacking.
anyone have any suggestions on what i could do without having to send it in for repair?
2018-5-12
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

First thing I would do is calabrat the IMU.
2018-5-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Have you put the right props in the right place. the props should be marked like the Pro is
2018-5-12
Use props
asperat
lvl.1

fansf77370fb Posted at 2018-5-12 22:37
First thing I would do is calabrat the IMU.

i have calibrated imu 3 times. after each time i get either same spin formation or propellers just go full speed but dont lift up.
2018-5-12
Use props
asperat
lvl.1

Suren Posted at 2018-5-12 22:37
Have you put the right props in the right place. the props should be marked like the Pro is

not seeing any markings on the propellers
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to read the crash. The stability cannot be ensured after the crash, so I insist on sending the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-12
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Check the motor with white mark or not. Need to install the correct prop match with the motor.
2018-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Send back to dji to get it checked and repaired.
2018-5-13
Use props
Bruno Rook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Your drone is broken ?
I'm sorry :/
2018-5-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

asperat Posted at 2018-5-12 22:45
not seeing any markings on the propellers

2018-5-19
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Hey Guy listen to the many hear as I have found out in the past the same.  You said " no markings on props "  yes they do have and from a toy one found out the same as you are experiencing. You did say it did fly with broken prop but when changed did not. Please read all about it before you even try to fly again so you will know more and understand much more.

Do not mean to disrespect you in any way as like I am new so are you, but I did research and learned all that I could before I got my DJI but sadly not for the toy one.  From your words tells it flew some with broken prop but after changing them all went bad and saying no marks to match motors???  yes there is but please read and listen to the many that are hear to help you.
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules