Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lake Orovile
556 5 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

We spent a few days in northern California camping with our horses.  This video is made with my Mavic and Osmo Mobile.  I'm working on getting better with B-roll.  Suggestions and advice are welcome.

2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful horses, nice clips, thanks for sharing us the beautiful nature on the horses' back.
2018-5-14
Use props
MavicIsMe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45072 ft

Lovely horses.
2018-5-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

Another great presentation. I was rather hoping you'd fly the Mavic over the dam and show us the view from that side.  Maybe next time?   Thanks for the share.
2018-5-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-5-18 11:53
Another great presentation. I was rather hoping you'd fly the Mavic over the dam and show us the view from that side.  Maybe next time?   Thanks for the share.

The spillway for that dam broke open and nearly failed last year with our heavy rains.  Repairs have been exhaustive, and they're still setting off explosives on that side of the dam as they remake the spillway.  All the trails are closed over there, so I didn't want to take any chances flying over that area.  But you're right - next time.
2018-5-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well done !
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules