Gimbal Disconnected
773 2 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bubi2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5417 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, having problems with my Phantom 4.  Devices started disconnecting during flights and returning to home.  Thought perhaps updating the firmware would fix this problem,  Updated firmware on drone and also on the RC.  Also cleared the cache on app and deleted and re-installed.   My drone is now saying that the gimbal is disconnected.  The device will of course power up and fly but within a few minutes in the air it will say no signal and begins to RH.  There is no image either.  Hopefully someone may be able to help!
2018-5-13
Use props
bubi2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5417 ft
United Kingdom

Gimbal Disconnected

Hello, having problems with my Phantom 4.  Device started disconnecting during flights and returning to home.  Thought perhaps updating the firmware would fix this problem,  Updated firmware on drone and also on the RC.  Also cleared the cache on app and deleted and re-installed.   My drone is now saying that the gimbal is disconnected.  The device will of course power up and fly but within a few minutes in the air it will say no signal and begins to RH.  There is no image either.  Hopefully someone may be able to help!

2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bubi, I would recommend you flash the firmware of P4 and check again. If you reboot the AC and the problem remains, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules