My aircraft still not stable after updating to.700 firmware. What should I try?
758 5 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi,
I tried downgrading to 602 and after that updating again to 700 but still it's like it has a virus inside that won't come out. I I also refreshed the firmware with another battery but the result was the same.

How can I fix it all? Please help. I really need my drone working again.
2018-5-13
Use props
Oldmaninwva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

Did you perform anIMU calibration after the update?  Mine had a similar prob and that fixed mine.
2018-5-13
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
  • >>>
Israel

Hi, yes I compass and imu. But still the Phantom is not stable. It has sudden movements repeatedly.
2018-5-13
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Moshe.mmm Posted at 2018-5-13 10:59
Hi, yes I compass and imu. But still the Phantom is not stable. It has sudden movements repeatedly.

When you did the IMU calibration, was it on a level surface (check with spirit level) ?

There is also a small possibility that a sensor calibration might help. When the aircraft is at 10 metres or below the VPS and ultrasonic sensors help hold position. It would be worth doing the sensor calibration using DJI Assistant 2.
2018-5-13
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
  • >>>
Israel

Thanks friend. I would try that.
If it wouldn't work, maybe not all the file of the update passed through correctly?
I remember I heard it somewhere here. Do you know if this could be it?
2018-5-13
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Moshe.mmm Posted at 2018-5-13 13:58
Thanks friend. I would try that.
If it wouldn't work, maybe not all the file of the update passed through correctly?
I remember I heard it somewhere here. Do you know if this could be it?

It is possible I suppose that there may be a corrupted file, or one which has not been updated during the process. A firmware refresh for the aircraft could be done while in Assistant 2.
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules