Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazon Fire(SV98LN) Work with DJI GO 4 or Litchi
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Does anyone know does a Amazon Fire work with the Mavic Pro using DJI Go 4 and or Litchi?  
2018-5-13
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
United States

Actually I think I found the answer.  Have to side load android apps for it to work but should work.  I may give this a try to see since the screen is bigger than my iPhone.  I worry about the performance and also GPS will not work either.  Will be interesting.  
2018-5-13
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
United States

So now my question to those that do/have used a Amazon Fire with their Mavic.  Does it work ok?  Who has done this?  Just looking for something with a bigger screen than my phone and curious.  Right now its charging as I have not used my fire for a long time and then will try and side load dji go 4.  
2018-5-13
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
United States

So I was able to install DJI Go 4 on my fire.  Logged in, connected bottom USB port of RC to Fire.  Started up the AC.  Well not surprisingly the video was very choppy so not usable.  I figured this would be the case but had to try anyway.  I guess what can I expect for a $50 device lol.  Keep in mind this is a couple year old model so am sure a newer one would more than work.  Well at least now I know how to install android apps on a amazon fire.  So not all was a loss here lol.  
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules