Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blurry video quality
796 5 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Laqua
New

Germany

Hi there,

i have some problems with the quality of my movies from the drone (mavic). Not always but randomly it seems that some areas got very blurry.
Seems like a Photoshop art filter.
Sometimes its working very well in normal quality for a while and then there is this error again.

i dont have the permission to post a URL here....

Still image from

4K Video
25fps
1/50sec
D-Log

Any ideas where that could come from ?

Thx a lot !
Mark

2018-5-13
Use props
Mark Laqua
New

Germany

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... q-/view?usp=sharing
2018-5-13
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Mark Laqua Posted at 2018-5-13 11:38
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tlc4emkOPxgMRQ7O2PAdfZUXV9-AEMq-/view?usp=sharing

Picture does look a little hazy. Are you using any ND filters. I found by using Manual Mode and a ND filter my videos and photos seemed to be a lot clearer.
Are you filming in Auto or Manual mode?
There are  some really smart Guys/Gals who know more about this then me. You will soon be hearing from them.
Hope you get the answer you are looking for.

2018-5-13
Use props
Mark Laqua
New

Germany

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-13 12:56
Picture does look a little hazy. Are you using any ND filters. I found by using Manual Mode and a ND filter my videos and photos seemed to be a lot clearer.
Are you filming in Auto or Manual mode?
There are  some really smart Guys/Gals who know more about this then me. You will soon be hearing from them.

thx houdini,

no ND Filters and that one was shot in automatic mode (AE)...also automatic white balance.
The irritating thing is that this error occurs randomly. Most of the time the movies are clear and sharp and
sometimes they are blurry..

Best
2018-5-13
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Mark Laqua Posted at 2018-5-13 13:23
thx houdini,

no ND Filters and that one was shot in automatic mode (AE)...also automatic white balance.

It might be the auto focus is not working properly.
I read that there was a problem with the connections on some drones causing the focus on the camera to be intermittent. They would bang the side of the Mavic and it would work fine for awhile.
If it still is a problem the best thing to do is send it back for evaluation.

2018-5-13
Use props
Mark Laqua
New

Germany

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-13 13:33
It might be the auto focus is not working properly.
I read that there was a problem with the connections on some drones causing the focus on the camera to be intermittent. They would bang the side of the Mavic and it would work fine for awhile.
If it still is a problem the best thing to do is send it back for evaluation.

ahh....sounds like a reason.

Hoped not to be forced to send it in but might be necessary...

2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules