Withe screen on Samsung Galaxy S5
409 2 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HPA
New
Flight distance : 108 ft
Argentina

I have a brand new Mavic Air. I have the DJI GO 4 app on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 6.0.1. When I try to upgrade firmware I ve got a white screen and cannot get into that submenu. After seconds it returns to previous page. Same for Scan QR Code, all the items in that menu list, also with Me Settings, etc. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!!!!

2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please refer to the tutorial video below to update the firmware via DJI assistant 2, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help, thanks!

2018-5-13
Use props
HPA
New
Flight distance : 108 ft
Argentina

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-13 22:57
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please refer to the tutorial video below to update the firmware via DJI assistant 2, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E&index=7&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOeP6CJM0vmkDB0onco2V2i&t=3s

Thank you Diana for the answer. Unfortunately I've got problems with DJI Assistant 2. I succeed in upgrade Drone firmware but cannot with remote controller. After connecting, Assistant doesn’t recognize/show the remote controller....Keeps in the main menu. (Photo attached) By the way, I´m running windows 7
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules