Problem with charger Mavic AIR
537 12 2018-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicEric
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6952 ft
Argentina

Hi good day ! Greeting from Argentina, I wanted to ask you a question, since I have my Mavic Air I could never load the control. When  plugged into the charger the lights are flashing as if it would be  charging but never does, spend a few hours and start downloading the  battery! Try to load with a power bank and load without problems! From  what I understand it is that the part of the USB outlets are not  working properly, since the mavic batteries charge them without  problems! Did someone experience something similar? Sorry if the text is not very understandable but use the google translator ! Thank you very much !
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you be more specific your main problem? Maybe you can provide a video to show us the issue, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
MavicEric
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-13 22:24
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you be more specific your main problem? Maybe you can provide a video to show us the issue, we'll look into it, thanks!

Hello, thanks for answering. The problem is the following I plug the control to the wall charger and never charge, the LEDs are blinking! Only charge when connected to a powerbank!
2018-5-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blinking LED's means that the RC is actually charging!
2018-5-14
Use props
MavicEric
lvl.2
Argentina

A CW Posted at 2018-5-14 02:22
Blinking LED's means that the RC is actually charging!

Yes but the problem is that the hours pass and never charge! It is downloaded with the hours until it shuts down!
2018-5-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicEric Posted at 2018-5-14 02:38
Yes but the problem is that the hours pass and never charge! It is downloaded with the hours until it shuts down!

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense - "it is downloaded with the hours until it shuts down"?
2018-5-14
Use props
MavicEric
lvl.2
Argentina

A CW Posted at 2018-5-14 02:44
I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense - "it is downloaded with the hours until it shuts down"?

Exactly, the LEDs turn on but the control never charges!
2018-5-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicEric Posted at 2018-5-14 02:46
Exactly, the LEDs turn on but the control never charges!

I see - best you raise a ticket with DJI support and ship back the RC as a DOA unit.
2018-5-14
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry that can’t understand your problem. Can you send a photo to show how do you charge your MA? By the way You charge the battery inside MA. Battery need to charge by the charger.
2018-5-14
Use props
MavicEric
lvl.2
Argentina

GDL Posted at 2018-5-14 02:56
Sorry that can’t understand your problem. Can you send a photo to show how do you charge your MA? By the way You charge the battery inside MA. Battery need to charge by the charger.

I plug only the charger and the control! I do not charge batteries and control together!Later I will upload photos!Thank you!
2018-5-14
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

May be defect charger? Do you have original mavic air car charger? Give it a try. But if your controller and drone can be charged with other charger, the issue may come from your wall charger.
2018-5-14
Use props
MavicEric
lvl.2
Argentina

Optimus Prime-Mavic Air Posted at 2018-5-14 03:19
May be defect charger? Do you have original mavic air car charger? Give it a try. But if your controller and drone can be charged with other charger, the issue may come from your wall charger.

The charger is the original of the Mavic air!Obviously the problem is in the charger because with a power bank if it charges!
2018-5-14
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Can you fully charge your mavic air battery, remote control, then flight drone until reach 20%, let the battery cools down and charge it with stock charger?
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules