D-RTK Not working after Upgrading M210RTK and Cendance
1739 4 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

After upgrading the M210RTK and Cendence to latest firmware versions, I could not re-establish RTK connectivity.  I refreshed all the RTK components, made sure ground station was set to UART and Air station set to CAN.  All lights green and operating in full-duplex mode.  I see that all systems are receiving satellites and I'm getting coordinates from ground station.  Aircraft coordinates are N/A yet I'm getting GPS positioning at bottom of screen and GPS can see 14 satellites from aircraft.  See screenshot.  I have ready many others complain about this.  I have had RTK working successfully in past.  Now, no matter what I do, it doesn't work.  Order of power-up: 1. Ground Station 2. Remote 3. Aircraft.  I've also tried 1. Ground Station 2. Aircraft 3. Remote.

Is this a known problem?? If so, is it being worked?  Or, do I have something wrong with my equipment even though it seemed to be working prior to upgrade?

Screenshot

Screenshot
2018-5-14
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
United States

I received a reply from DJI Customer Support.  They sent me the procedure to check/update firmware on all the D-RTK elements.  Ummm, I already said I had done this and I gave them a screen shot of the "About" page from Pilot app as well as the firmware versions of the D-RTK elements as reported by DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice.  They said if that doesn't work, I should send things back to them?? My entire M210RTK, controller and ground station??  It worked fine until I upgraded firmware on Cendence and drone.  Is anyone else having a D-RTK problem as I have described it??  I have seen similar reports in past.
2018-5-18
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
United States

The final response from DJI was to send "it" back to them.  What is "it" ?  Aircraft? Controller? D-RTK ground station? Some of the above? All of the above?  I have already had multiple bad experiences sending my personal  P4 to DJI for diagnosis and repair.  And when it was returned, it wasn't even my original with low hours of tender loving care!!  There must be a better way.  Come on you M210RTK experts. I know you're out there.  What am I missing or what can I try in order to narrow down issue - if anything?  I DO NOT want to send back to DJI for what could be a firmware issue.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Andy, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, the issue has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis, I will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-20
Use props
fansec02e57f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120889 ft
United States

We had issues with the RTK for awhile and found that by toggling it on and off on controller 1, it would eventually connect.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules